Author Topic: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition  (Read 1214 times)

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
  • Some people drink Pepsi, some people drink Coke...
    • Time Zone: GMT -07
  • PSN: ZeroEquals
  • Steam: ZeroEquals
  • XBL: ZeroEquals
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition
« on: April 01, 2014, 02:18:06 PM »
"Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate Delux Edition" is being described as a "Companion Game" to the "Batman: Arkham Origins" world - and previously released on Nintendo's 3DS and PSVita:

Released today, April 1st, in the US and tomorrow in Europe - "Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate Deluxe Edition" is a downloadable, standalone game developed by Armature Studios. Below is an official rundown:

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition amplifies the 2.5-D game with new maps, enemy encounters, difficulty levels, batsuits, and enhanced visuals. A companion game to Batman: Arkham Origins, players can continue the storyline of the console version and discover more details of the Dark Knight’s past. Featuring stealth gameplay, free-flow combat, and Batman’s famed arsenal of gadgets, the genuine Arkham experience is reproduced in a deep, action packed side-scrolling adventure.

Trailer:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLxmeIPITjA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLxmeIPITjA</a>

The Full Game's set for release through the Xbox Live Marketplace for $19.99 -
[Xbox Live Marketplace]

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 07:38:58 AM »
Looking forward to this but not at that price, future DOTW for me, hopefully I won't get a corrupt save like with Arkham Origins!

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 11:57:47 AM »
Agreed. This looks good, but I'll hold off on it too, still have some games I haven't cracked open yet...

I haven't run into any of those save issues with Arkham Origins, but also haven't been able to dig my teeth into it enough to boost the odds of having it happen. I'm kind of glad the series' next full release is jumping back to Rocksteady.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 12:35:25 PM »
Agreed. This looks good, but I'll hold off on it too, still have some games I haven't cracked open yet...

I haven't run into any of those save issues with Arkham Origins, but also haven't been able to dig my teeth into it enough to boost the odds of having it happen. I'm kind of glad the series' next full release is jumping back to Rocksteady.

I was about 75% into the story when I got a corrupt save, i'll start it again but not for a while, i'll make sure I backup my saves too.

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 01:37:29 PM »

I was about 75% into the story when I got a corrupt save, i'll start it again but not for a while, i'll make sure I backup my saves too.

75% - that's pretty deep into it. I'm probably only underway at about 13%.

Ever since SotC on PS2, where just before reaching the last Colossus, my system rendered a corrupt save ,I've made a habit of having two save files and jumping back and forth. Fallout 3 forced me to double up on those. Some games are just too long to risk having to start over. Hopefully Origins has managed to get patched or something in order not give you anymore issues. I'll have to keep fingers crossed whenever I start back up.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads