Author Topic: Diablo III  (Read 6859 times)

Offline BackupLight

• Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: OutwardSix
  • XBL: BackupLight
Re: Diablo III
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2012, 04:02:43 PM »
Just downloading the Installer for D3 so I'm all set for tomorrow night, decided to brave playing at midnight ;D

I'm going to (probably) make a character for the US servers too, couple of friends to join up with. So if it isn't too lag-tastic I'll try and link up with some of you guys if anyone feels like it.

Likewise, if anyone on the EU servers is up for it tomorrow night, I'm game!

Offline Dankinia

• Super Dooper Member
  • Queen of Assists a.k.a the bait
    • Time Zone: GMT -07
  • Steam: Dankinia
  • XBL: Dankinia
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2012, 06:11:00 PM »
I'm downloading it now as well, but I won't be able to play until Tuesday night after work.

Offline Maibs

• PSN: Maibs
  • Steam: Maibs
  • XBL: xXMaibXx
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2012, 08:19:46 PM »
Got mine set-up etc but wont have time to play intill tues/weds :(

Offline BackupLight

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2012, 09:47:43 PM »
So good. :D Just played up as far as the beta had let people play and took a break. Opted for a Barbarian!

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
  • Some people drink Pepsi, some people drink Coke...
  • PSN: ZeroEquals
  • Steam: ZeroEquals
  • XBL: ZeroEquals
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2012, 01:15:42 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWspEkm4CEo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWspEkm4CEo</a>

Offline Maibs

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2012, 03:48:04 PM »
Well would be playing right now if i could get into the effing servers, great you cant even play a SP game anymore.......

Offline BackupLight

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2012, 04:15:47 AM »
Well would be playing right now if i could get into the effing servers, great you cant even play a SP game anymore.......

I just typed in my password and copied it, then just paste/enter repeatedly until it let me in. Hasn't taken longer than a few minutes when I haven't managed to get in. It's amusing seeing all the rants on the Diablo forums about it where people have really gone overboard about how put out they are :D Though it is frustrating - especially when you're playing single player. I'm enjoying it though! It's really pounding home how much I need to get a PC for gaming, my laptop gets quite hot after a couple of hours.

Offline Maibs

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2012, 01:00:11 PM »
Which server you on? im EU and it was a pain last night, tryed getting on from 7pm-10pm then gave up, Stuck retreiving character list for like 30 mins timedout etc etc repeat for a few hours, gonna try now hopeful its sorted.

Offline Dankinia

• Super Dooper Member
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2012, 01:05:14 PM »
I managed to play for a couple of hours last night before the US servers went down.  I had a blast.  I'm looking forward to playing again tonight. 

Offline BackupLight

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2012, 01:42:11 PM »
Which server you on? im EU and it was a pain last night, tryed getting on from 7pm-10pm then gave up, Stuck retreiving character list for like 30 mins timedout etc etc repeat for a few hours, gonna try now hopeful its sorted.

The server issues seem to have disappeared entirely for me, plus they've taken down the "warning" notice about busy servers - hopefully this means all is back on track. I'm playing on EU too, though!

I just finished my first playthrough on normal. ;D Next up, either start on nightmare and/or start a different class but trying out the US servers. Hopefully the lag won't be too bad, they're pushing it as a possible thing to play across regions after all.

Offline Maibs

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2012, 04:59:00 PM »

The server issues seem to have disappeared entirely for me, plus they've taken down the "warning" notice about busy servers - hopefully this means all is back on track. I'm playing on EU too, though!

I just finished my first playthrough on normal. ;D Next up, either start on nightmare and/or start a different class but trying out the US servers. Hopefully the lag won't be too bad, they're pushing it as a possible thing to play across regions after all.

Yea also played a couple hours earlier and all fine, easy/quick log in and no lag, hopefuly thats the launch troubles over with..

Offline Maibs

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2012, 05:38:57 AM »
Maibs#2249 if anyone wants to party sometime

Offline BackupLight

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2012, 07:33:19 AM »
Maibs#2249 if anyone wants to party sometime

I've got another week or two of heavy college stuff (evening classes I'm taking) before I'm really going to have time to get back into D3 properly, but I finished my Barbarian on normal mode then made a Monk on the US servers. So I'm definitely up for some nightmare on my Barbarian if any EU people are up for it in maybe a week or two.

Likewise if anyone wants to play on the US side, my Monk should be done with Act IV soon on normal. Depends how far ahead you've raced on difficulties. I'll dig out my battletag thing later.

On the plus side, my new computer should be here tomorrow.

Offline Dankinia

• Super Dooper Member
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2012, 12:11:26 AM »
Dankinia#1543 is my battle tag.  I'm really enjoying the game in the limited amount of time I get to play it. 

Offline Autarch Kade

• This post may contain nuts.
    • Time Zone: GMT -06
    • An interestingly accurate site
  • Steam: AutarchKade
  • XBL: Autarch Kade
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2012, 04:06:09 AM »
I've been slowly moving through Inferno difficulty with my 60 barbarian.  At one point I was doing, according to the character sheet, 49,000 damage.  Critting for over 100,000 a hit at a 50% crit chance lol.  I have since toned down the damage to increase survivability.

Kade#1475
I like my women how I like my coffee: ground up and in the freezer.

The doctors say his chances are 50/50... but there's only a 10% chance of that.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads