Author Topic: Limbo, a Failed Review  (Read 4100 times)

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
Re: Limbo, a Failed Review
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2010, 06:12:03 PM »
Just tried my 'Complete the game in one sitting with 5 or less deaths' took me 1hr 15mins and about 25 deaths.

I stopped counting at 19 and when a switch was being picky on when to work and i fell to my death several times, apart from that i had some silly early deaths, involving the wrong way and forgetting certain traps.

Will try again tomorrow, hopefully with less than 10 deaths and then one more go Monday for the achieve!!

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2010, 09:24:29 AM »
I got stuck on a certain bit for ages, got past it last night then 5 mins later got stuck again!! Still loving the game though.

Offline Lukehi

• Forum Moderator
  • Super Dooper Member
  • Elle <3 Jacob
  • Last.fm: Lukehi
  • XBL: Lukehi
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 09:41:52 AM »
I got stuck on a certain bit for ages, got past it last night then 5 mins later got stuck again!! Still loving the game though.

Barely played it yet...its the first xbox game my missus has enjoyed since 'Midtown Madness', she won't let me play it without her as she doesn't want me completing it!

Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2010, 09:44:57 AM »

Barely played it yet...its the first xbox game my missus has enjoyed since 'Midtown Madness', she won't let me play it without her as she doesn't want me completing it!

dfusioness refuses to even look at the game in action. As soon as I mentioned it was about a little boy lost in limbo who gets killed in a lot of different gruesome ways she was put off! I need her help with it though, she is a better lateral thinker than me and I keep getting stuck.

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2010, 06:21:53 PM »
1h 2mins and 12 deaths.... 4 silly deaths, 1 glitchy death, 5 bad timing on the hotel sign and 2 not good enough.

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2010, 08:15:33 PM »
59 mins and 4 deaths!

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 09:40:10 AM »
59 mins and 4 deaths!

well done failed. you are the shiz  8)

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 05:23:03 PM »

dfusioness refuses to even look at the game in action. As soon as I mentioned it was about a little boy lost in limbo who gets killed in a lot of different gruesome ways she was put off! I need her help with it though, she is a better lateral thinker than me and I keep getting stuck.

I bet she would have fallen in love with it if you just put the controller in her hand without explaining much.  My sister was the same way with Left4Dead.  "Zombies ... gross!"  But now she plays it nonstop.

Offline Handshakes

• Super Dooper Member
  • Now with almost no cannibalism!
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • Conservative Gamer Bloke - My Blog
  • Last.fm: Hndshks
  • OnLive: Handshakes
  • PSN: ShakesyJ
  • Steam: handshakes
  • XBL: Handshakes
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2010, 12:53:52 PM »
Great review. This game is definitely on my list when it comes down in price. It has a great Another World feel to it.
Your mom!

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads