Author Topic: Boosting Gears 2 XP  (Read 9935 times)

DFUSIONITE

Re: Boosting Gears 2 XP
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2010, 05:50:49 AM »
I still love gears 2 for all it's faults and i am looking forward to the next xp event. I am level 88 at the moment  which means i ranked up 14 times over the weekend. I am gonna try and get to 90 this morning before it ends.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the game, I just got really fed up of chasing the rank, the game was becoming a chore rather than a pleasure and I didn't want it to ruin my enjoyment of it and Gears 3. I can now play it when I want to, rather than when Epic tells me I should be playing it (if you see what I mean).

If it was no longer a pleasure for me to play for rank i would have boosted too, but it still is a pleasure for me. I can see why you got pissed off with it though and i don't blame you at all, just that i have enjoyed chasing rank that's all and i wanted it to carry over to the next xp event so i had a good reason to play non stop again for a few days. Won't be as much fun without you guys though, cos next time around i think only me, fizz and robox19 will still be playing as the rest of you have either got your wings or can't be bothered to chase them any more. I am only gonna play during the xp events though or on our game nights, otherwise it WOULD be too much. p.s I can't wait for gears 3 either

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2010, 06:17:42 AM »
I will still play during those XP events, I enjoy playing with you guys (it was fun this weekend up until Sunday night), I just won't have to worry about trying to reach Level 100 so won't feel like I have to spend every waking hour on it. And 'cos I'm such a decent chap I'll let you steal some of my kills to help you :)

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

markav

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2010, 06:18:37 AM »
I will play with you fuzz I dont care if I got 100 or not I still play the crap out of this game. You only have to send the invite and I will be there. Gears forever

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2010, 07:30:25 AM »
I will play with you fuzz I dont care if I got 100 or not I still play the crap out of this game. You only have to send the invite and I will be there. Gears forever

Post of the week right here.  Spot on.   :)

Offline dfusioness

• Way Beyond Awesome
  • XBL: xbn darkdesire
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2010, 07:48:49 AM »
oi !!! what bout me ????

markav

« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2010, 10:19:29 AM »
oi !!! what bout me ????
I will play anything with you let alone gears x

Offline Quintillus

• PSN: JohnnyQuintillus
  • XBL: Quintillus
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2010, 11:12:47 AM »
Just jump 10 place in two days for 51 to 61 and also bag two horde achivements.

Hoard the Horde 30g and Blood on the Sand 50g

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2010, 12:04:55 PM »
oi !!! what bout me ????
I will play anything with you let alone gears x

Apart from modern warfare poo  ;D

I finished the gears 2 xp event two hours after the 'official' end on insane horde on nowhere, on my own. Managed to meet my target of rank 90 before i called it a day, so i should get my wings by the end of the inevitable halloween event.  :)

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
  • No cuts, no buts, no coconuts?
  • Last.fm: sambomaher
  • XBL: ox SAMBO xo
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2010, 12:42:15 PM »
I still love gears 2 for all it's faults and i am looking forward to the next xp event. I am level 88 at the moment  which means i ranked up 14 times over the weekend. I am gonna try and get to 90 this morning before it ends.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the game, I just got really fed up of chasing the rank, the game was becoming a chore rather than a pleasure and I didn't want it to ruin my enjoyment of it and Gears 3. I can now play it when I want to, rather than when Epic tells me I should be playing it (if you see what I mean).

I know the feeling JT. There was no way I was getting my wings with out boosting this last event, And the fun really had gone out of the game, But as soon as it popped that I'd reached level 100, The relief Just felt great, That I carried on playing the game knowing I could go back to being sh*t and not worry about it.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2010, 04:14:41 AM »

I know the feeling JT. There was no way I was getting my wings with out boosting this last event, And the fun really had gone out of the game, But as soon as it popped that I'd reached level 100, The relief Just felt great, That I carried on playing the game knowing I could go back to being sh*t and not worry about it.

Exactly how I felt :)

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads