Author Topic: Xbox 360 2011 Holiday Console Line up  (Read 1203 times)

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
Xbox 360 2011 Holiday Console Line up
« on: December 06, 2011, 10:39:04 AM »
Now that the Holiday season is upon us, I wanted to let you know what the console offerings are available for the Holiday. From the 4GB console or the Xbox 360 250 GB Kinect bundle all the way up to the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 console we’ve got something for anyone on your gift list.

Here is the latest list of consoles and bundles that you can look for in stores:  http://majornelson.com/2011/12/04/xbox-360-2011-holiday-console-line-up/

Many of these bundles are available in most regions where Xbox 360 is sold, but check out the Xbox 360 section of Xbox.com for your region for specifics.

If you want to share this information on your website, just click the ‘Information About This Workbook’ link in the Excel Web App toolbar above and that will give you embed code.

I did not include the Xbox 360 Gears of War 3 LE Bundle in this list because it’s was a limited edition bundle and it is now becoming pretty difficult to find.

Many of you have asked for the Gears 3 console sounds so you can use them for as ring tones etc. I have great news!  I have located the original files and happy to share them here as WAV files for your personal use:

power on/off and disk tray eject.

[source]

« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 01:01:11 PM by nCogNeato »

Offline Autarch Kade

• This post may contain nuts.
    • Time Zone: GMT -06
    • An interestingly accurate site
  • Steam: AutarchKade
  • XBL: Autarch Kade
Re: Xbox 360 2011 Holiday Console Line up
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 09:59:02 PM »
I get to help my sister pick out an Xbox 360 and bundle of goodies to go with it tomorrow.  Fun times!  Is there a difference in look between the 250 GB console and the 4 GB?
I like my women how I like my coffee: ground up and in the freezer.

The doctors say his chances are 50/50... but there's only a 10% chance of that.

Offline Windedprism

• Baile Atha Cliath
  • Super Dooper Member
  • 2011 GAA Senior Football Champions
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: windedprism
  • XBL: Windedprism
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 04:52:01 AM »
no difference in look just the 4gb has in built flash drive and 250gb has the wee pullout hdd otherwise the same  :)
<a href="http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" alt="bf3 forum sigs">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/f08ed13949e0998b.png[/img][/url]

Offline Smithk4

• Time Zone: GMT
  • PSN: Smithk4
  • XBL: Nursingtitan84
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 09:40:16 AM »
Ya I got the Gears of War editiion xbox in September Soooooo cool! 8)
Traditionally I was a Playstation guy having previously owned the PS1, PS2 and now the PS3.
Very Glad I made the transistion.
I also bought the Wild Catz surround sound deadset to go with! Very happy with the whole package!

Still have a go on the PS3 from time to time though  ;) If I can drag myself away from GOW3 multiplayer that is...........

[/url]
You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!!

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads