Linked Events

• Fallout: New Vegas (US): October 19, 2010

Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas  (Read 11843 times)

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Re: Fallout: New Vegas
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2010, 06:18:37 AM »
Crazy Fallout: New Vegas Bugs To Be Addressed In Upcoming Patch

To be fair, the glitch in the video below was captured from the PC version of Fallout: New Vegas, but nevertheless Bethesda is releasing a patch to address any outstanding bugs and glitches currently found in the game across every format.

"We are currently working on releasing patches/updates as quickly as possible for Fallout: New Vegas, for all platforms," Bethesda PR Manager Pete Hines told IGN. "Announcements regarding the patches are forthcoming."

Check out the video showing Doc Mitchell acting possessed with a rotating head and a body stuck in a strange hunch as he floats around. Be warned. It might give you nightmares.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKIkw3LIoQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKIkw3LIoQ</a>

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2010, 07:52:19 AM »
wow. so yet another game has been released with a load of bugs and glitches with the intent of just patching it at a later date, it's getting ridiculous now. Fifa 10, Fifa 11, F1 2010, Fallout New Vegas, Gears 2, i could go on but the list is endless. Those without an internet connection for their 360's are stuck with bug ridden games because devs and studio's put unfinished, sometimes broken games out on the market and expect everyone to just wait for a fix. F1 2010 was the first 360 game i have ever pre ordered but after my experience with that i will never do it again, people now have to wait a couple of months so the games they buy are actually as they should be in the first place or just put up with tons of bugs. No point complaining though it's only gonna get worse, just a shame that it's come to this.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2010, 07:56:11 AM »
wow. so yet another game has been released with a load of bugs and glitches with the intent of just patching it at a later date, it's getting ridiculous now. Fifa 10, Fifa 11, F1 2010, Fallout New Vegas, Gears 2, i could go on but the list is endless. Those without an internet connection for their 360's are stuck with bug ridden games because devs and studio's put unfinished, sometimes broken games out on the market and expect everyone to just wait for a fix. F1 2010 was the first 360 game i have ever pre ordered but after my experience with that i will never do it again, people now have to wait a couple of months so the games they buy are actually as they should be in the first place or just put up with tons of bugs. No point complaining though it's only gonna get worse, just a shame that it's come to this.

Gears 2 wasn't too bad glitch wise on release, sucky multiplayer and awful matchmaking was the big problem, at least the single player was fine.  The glitches were soon found though and still get exploited 2 years on despite 6 title updates.  Not seen the FIFA 10 bugs yet but i've only just started manager mode so no doubt i'll experience them soon.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2010, 08:02:40 AM »
Not going to stop me playing this on Friday (assuming I can get back from France) :)

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2010, 08:04:03 AM »
Not going to stop me playing this on Friday (assuming I can get back from France) :)

Set a firework off and see how many people surrender.   ;D

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2010, 08:15:48 AM »

:D
it might distract them from eating their snails and frogs legs, and chomping on onions with a string of garlic around their necks while wearing a black and white striped top and black beret and nasally saying 'hon hee hon hee hon' over and over.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2010, 11:16:20 AM »

it might distract them from eating their snails and frogs legs, and chomping on onions with a string of garlic around their necks while wearing a black and white striped top and black beret and nasally saying 'hon hee hon hee hon' over and over.

Blimey, that's exactly what they're like over here! And they're all riding bicycles again 'cos there's no petrol...

Bloody stupid country, fancy striking 'cos they're putting the retirement age up to... shock, horror... 62... jeez, good job they don't live over here!

I just wanna get home to play Fallout: New Vegas and Lego Harry Potter (from Love Film).

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline dfusioness

• Way Beyond Awesome
  • XBL: xbn darkdesire
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2010, 11:29:15 AM »

Set a firework off and see how many people surrender.  ;D
oi !!

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
  • No cuts, no buts, no coconuts?
  • Last.fm: sambomaher
  • XBL: ox SAMBO xo
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2010, 10:53:55 AM »
Another bug has been appearing in Fallout: New Vegas - phantom keyboards.
Caught on video by Robotkio, this shows NPCs sitting down and typing at computers... which aren't actually there.

Spooky! Though not nearly as spooky as doctors with spinning heads. Ahem.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdWq722GkZw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdWq722GkZw</a>

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2010, 11:31:00 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKIkw3LIoQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKIkw3LIoQ</a>
Why would anyone want to "fix" that???

That's f***ing awesome!   :D

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2010, 01:32:15 PM »
spinny heads is scary

Offline dfusioness

• Way Beyond Awesome
  • XBL: xbn darkdesire
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2010, 05:05:12 PM »
just watched both videos- the excorsist comes to mind, but seriously this is shockingly bad, wont be buying any new games on day of release now- this has ruined it for me  :(

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2010, 05:59:48 PM »
I've just started it, no bug for me!

Offline Maibs

• PSN: Maibs
  • Steam: Maibs
  • XBL: xXMaibXx
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2010, 07:54:41 AM »

Same, havent put much time into it yet.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2010, 07:59:45 AM »

Same, havent put much time into it yet.

You playing Hardcore mode Maibs? I'm giving it a go.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads