Author Topic: Failed to appear  (Read 7745 times)

NeuroticSarge

Re: Failed to appear
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 04:23:16 AM »
Game nights went to pot as soon as TJ left.

thanks for the vote of confidence Sarge.

Game nights were great with you in charge failed, as they were with TJ in charge. Since you lost the internet though they just haven't come together. I don't think sarge has played on many if any game nights for a long time, if you did sarge you would see how good they have been for the past few months!

True,I havn't played on many games nights for a while-been documented elsewhere-and I'm sure Failed is doing an awesome job.
Then again,I was on Friday for a while and never recieved any invite,so decided to go to bed about 11pm.
Allways happens to me,when I'm available to play,no-one else is online!
Oh well,perhaps it's me then.Whatever I say or do lately I get shot down.f*ck it.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 08:07:40 AM »

Game nights were great with you in charge failed, as they were with TJ in charge. Since you lost the internet though they just haven't come together. I don't think sarge has played on many if any game nights for a long time, if you did sarge you would see how good they have been for the past few months!

True,I havn't played on many games nights for a while-been documented elsewhere-and I'm sure Failed is doing an awesome job.
Then again,I was on Friday for a while and never recieved any invite,so decided to go to bed about 11pm.
Allways happens to me,when I'm available to play,no-one else is online!
Oh well,perhaps it's me then.Whatever I say or do lately I get shot down.f*ck it.

sorry went right over my head mate  :D would love to game with ya again but i know your busy with work and stuff, if ya ever fancy a blast on cod 3 just let me know i am on almost every night!!!

Offline dfusioness

• Way Beyond Awesome
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: xbn darkdesire
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 08:12:06 AM »
its probably just a case of people just wanting to play on their own sometimes, like last night lot of people on different games-thats what party chat is for x

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 09:40:18 AM »

I was being sarcastic,but obviously went flying over at 30000 feet!

sorry forgot my :P sarcasm smiley, as did you :P

Anyway i like to think i've got used to Sarge's biting sarcasm, you have to take it with a bucket of salt

GREAT NEWS
Technician has fixed my shiz (i paid my internet bill*) and i now have my Interbob back

love Failed

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2010, 01:27:10 PM »
Without the structure of Friday's games nights I haven't had the incentive to join in on random games. Admittedly I've been playing single player or 2 player co-op games lately anyway (Dead Rising 2, Enslaved, Borderlands etc.) but I wouldn't have minded the odd game of Halo: Reach, RDR, BC2 with someone. Trouble is, I won't be about during the week and Fallout: New Vegas is released on Friday (Play better ship it on time!) so I'm going to be even more notable by my absence for the next week or two.

However, when are we having a racing night? I wanna play F1 with people, as long as it's mostly on the Monza or Bahrain circuits though! ;)

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2010, 04:02:22 PM »
Without the structure of Friday's games nights I haven't had the incentive to join in on random games. Admittedly I've been playing single player or 2 player co-op games lately anyway (Dead Rising 2, Enslaved, Borderlands etc.) but I wouldn't have minded the odd game of Halo: Reach, RDR, BC2 with someone. Trouble is, I won't be about during the week and Fallout: New Vegas is released on Friday (Play better ship it on time!) so I'm going to be even more notable by my absence for the next week or two.

However, when are we having a racing night? I wanna play F1 with people, as long as it's mostly on the Monza or Bahrain circuits though! ;)

you set and F1 night up and i will be there, I noticed Dark Master has it now, so that's Me, you, Markav, Cooley, and Nick. I am sure we could have a decent (ish) race with just 5 of us.

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2010, 04:17:17 PM »
i'd rent it too, so like, i will totally put it in my calendar for say Wednesday. omg we are gonna have like such a crazy time aaaaaaaaaaah ;D

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2010, 04:40:08 PM »

you set and F1 night up and i will be there, I noticed Dark Master has it now, so that's Me, you, Markav, Cooley, and Nick. I am sure we could have a decent (ish) race with just 5 of us.

Well I can't do it this week because I'm "away" (I'm sure you can guess where!!!  >:(), but let's try and sort something out for the following week.

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2010, 05:49:45 PM »
so you can't do Wednesday 27th then JZzzz ?

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2010, 05:53:59 PM »
No, I can do 27th :)

Offline dfusioness

• Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 05:52:42 PM »
can't believe faileds back, god it was so bloody peaceful without him btw 5 more posts to next level- guess what im doin xx

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 06:27:35 PM »
can't believe faileds back, god it was so bloody peaceful without him btw 5 more posts to next level- guess what im doin xx

spamming

Offline dfusioness

• Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2010, 06:34:44 PM »
hell yeah  ;D

Offline dfusioness

• Way Beyond Awesome