Author Topic: What Game?  (Read 2745 times)

Offline Lukehi

• Forum Moderator
  • Super Dooper Member
  • Elle <3 Jacob
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: Lukehi
  • XBL: Lukehi
What Game?
« on: July 05, 2010, 11:06:02 AM »
Normally hate these kinds of threads but I'm looking for advice.  I just finished up RDR and was looking at the games I've got available to play.

So cast your vote and make my decision for me...

(cos I'm too lazy)

Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Re: What Game?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 11:38:57 AM »
I voted for FF13, I haven't played it yet though but i've heard good things.   :)

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 02:07:38 PM »
i voted borderlands, cos i have heard it's rather good.

Astrex

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 03:59:22 PM »
Borderlands is awesome you should def check that out buddy

Offline Legion

• Geth do not -intentionally- infiltrate
    • http://www.google.co.uk
  • XBL: Istvan Kovacs
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 05:07:39 PM »
I voted Borderlands. Only because FFXIII and Last Remnant aren't worth playing, and I've not heard much about any of the others but that Borderlands is a great game.

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 08:43:53 PM »
They're all great games, but i'm not a fan of Castlevania.

Last Remnant is great but very different and quite technical, you might find it's 'not your type'. I'd go with that first then.

Then play Borderlands as it's teh awesome, try and play coop though, makes it much better. I loved WET you should finish that in around 10 hours (main game, not bonus modes/challenges). Good weekend game.

I think Vandal Hearts is a good one to save for a lazy sunday. FF13 is a toughy and will take a good 50 hours to finish, the story is pretty sweet and will keep you going through the meaner bosses.

Last Remnant
Borderlands
Vandal Hearts
WET
FF13 .... in that order ;)

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 01:40:21 AM »
You should play CoD 3 online with me and D Caff.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 08:22:12 AM »
You should play CoD 3 online with me and D Caff.

:D they all should!!

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 08:41:54 AM »
nah! 400,000 Ranked Experience points for one achievement on a ye olde game.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 08:49:17 AM »

I bought it for 2.99 so i am pretty happy. Really want to try the online as i have heard it's great and people still play it.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 11:47:44 AM »
If you're interested in the multiplayer aspect, I would definitely recommend Borderlands.  Play it now while people are still playing it.

I actually put together a spreadsheet of my backcatalog of games I haven't played.  I sorted them by date of release, and hope to play them in that order (oldest to newest) in between the new releases I buy.

I just finshed Oblivion.  I'm 1/2 into Transformers WFC.  I'll begin playing Crackdown 2 after I'm finished with Transformers.  The next time I have a week+ in between new releases, I'll be playing KAMEO!   ;D

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 01:28:53 PM »

I bought it for 2.99 so i am pretty happy. Really want to try the online as i have heard it's great and people still play it.

Played it yesterday and still awesome! Might play some more thursday.

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 01:37:51 PM »
If you're interested in the multiplayer aspect, I would definitely recommend Borderlands.  Play it now while people are still playing it.

I actually put together a spreadsheet of my backcatalog of games I haven't played.  I sorted them by date of release, and hope to play them in that order (oldest to newest) in between the new releases I buy.

I just finshed Oblivion.  I'm 1/2 into Transformers WFC.  I'll begin playing Crackdown 2 after I'm finished with Transformers.  The next time I have a week+ in between new releases, I'll be playing KAMEO!   ;D

hmmm, i might try this, i'm currently trying to finish off my LEGO Indiana/Kung Fu panda double pack i have.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 03:22:37 PM »
If you're interested in the multiplayer aspect, I would definitely recommend Borderlands.  Play it now while people are still playing it.

I actually put together a spreadsheet of my backcatalog of games I haven't played.  I sorted them by date of release, and hope to play them in that order (oldest to newest) in between the new releases I buy.

I just finshed Oblivion.  I'm 1/2 into Transformers WFC.  I'll begin playing Crackdown 2 after I'm finished with Transformers.  The next time I have a week+ in between new releases, I'll be playing KAMEO!   ;D

hmmm, i might try this, i'm currently trying to finish off my LEGO Indiana/Kung Fu panda double pack i have.

It's the only logical way I came up with to deal with the growing number of old games on my shelf.  I keep getting new games, and the older games just get pushed further down the line.  Hopefully this chronological system remedies that.

/nerd

ps.  Have I mentioned how much I love spreadsheets?  I love them!  I don't know what I would do if I could not make charts for every mundane task I do.  I even made a daily planner when I went to ROCK ON THE RANGE last month.  People made fun of me, but I was the only person there that knew what band was playing when & where.   ;D

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 03:25:51 PM by nCogNeato »

Offline Kyuubi

• Super Dooper Member
    • Blind 100
  • XBL: KyuubiKitsuni
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 04:47:36 PM »
Borderlands!

Some great humour, not too bad on achieves, good add ons and 4x replay factor before you even look at 2nd play throughs.

The multiplayer isn't too bad either for random people but clan night would be a giggle.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads