Author Topic: Operation Flashpoint: Red River  (Read 725 times)

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
« on: January 29, 2011, 09:35:18 AM »
Operation Flashpoint: Red River Makes Its Entry Into Tajikistan

Welcome to Camp Copperhead 'in honour of those who fight no more' in Tajikistan, where there's a lovely sunset and lots of sand. Lots and lots of sand. That's just one of the sights you'll see in the latest trailer for Codies' Operation Flashpoint: Red River.

Leading a four man crack squad of US Marines in Operation Flashpoint: Red River, you'll find yourself entering a hostile, dangerous valley in Tajikistan, where you'll come up against insurgents with AK47s or whatever weapons they've happened to collect.

You'll also be fighting the Chinese PLA once again, who have cutting-edge weaponry and large volumes of troops, putting your tactics and training to the test. Thankfully, your squad now have unique personalities and strategical value, which should make planning out your attacks and defensive manoeuvres a lot easier when Operation Flashpoint: Red River ships out in Q2 2011.

Offline HurricanE 184

• PSN: HurricanE_184
  • XBL: HurricanE 184
Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 10:47:43 AM »
You had me at Operation Flashpoint...I had a lot of fun with the Dragon Rising game and I'm sure this one will be just as good. This game isn't for everyone so I'm sure I'll probably wait a few months before I buy it and pick it up a little cheaper on-line. Hope they have a demo.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 05:44:34 AM »

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads