Author Topic: Game Hookers  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Hells_JJ

• PSN: Eviloot666
  • XBL: Eviloot666
Game Hookers
« on: September 24, 2010, 04:12:56 PM »
did you ever have an achievement that suck so much that you wish you could go the the bad part of town and find a nerdy looking person siting on a corner a game hooker if you will and hire them to do the achievement for you? god i need a gaming hooker right now going insane (OK well more so if that's possible :-\) the damn flags on assassins creed please just shoot me. :'(

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
Re: Game Hookers
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 04:22:14 PM »
I used http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/ to track each flag as I found them.  I still had 1 flag left when it was all over.

I heard that there was 1 glitchy flag that sometimes disappear/reappear for no reason.  I played the game on/off for a week just trying to get that last flag to hopefully reappear, but it never did.   :'(

Offline Hells_JJ

• PSN: Eviloot666
  • XBL: Eviloot666
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 04:34:02 PM »
I used http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/ to track each flag as I found them.  I still had 1 flag left when it was all over.

I heard that there was 1 glitchy flag that sometimes disappear/reappear for no reason.  I played the game on/off for a week just trying to get that last flag to hopefully reappear, but it never did.   :'(

lol i finely stoped tyring to find it on my own and stated using the maps web site a couple days ago i follow it in Damascus there are 33 in poor and 33 in rich parts of town i mark what i find as i go along correct me if I'm wrong but 33+33=66 some how i have 55.(takes a sip of windex ) and i a littel annoyed that i have to play the whole game over because i didn't get enough memory glitches and missed 1 or 2 of Lucy's dialogues  :'( (drinks bleach to get rid of windex taste)

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 12:32:25 AM »
did you ever have an achievement that suck so much that you wish you could go the the bad part of town and find a nerdy looking person siting on a corner a game hooker if you will and hire them to do the achievement for you? god i need a gaming hooker right now going insane (OK well more so if that's possible :-\) the damn flags on assassins creed please just shoot me. :'(

OK, so they haven't actually done the achievments for me, but I owe members of this community a lot of thanks for helping me get quite a few achievements, especially on Gears 2, Borderlands and Halo: Reach :D

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 09:18:47 AM »
I am a game hooker thus I never need to actually find one.   ;D

Offline Legion

• Geth do not -intentionally- infiltrate
    • http://www.google.co.uk
  • XBL: Istvan Kovacs
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 09:23:58 AM »
My gamerscore is all mine aside from about 40G. I don't boost achievements and if I can't get one I can't be arsed to get someone to do it for me. And I very rarely will attempt to 100% a game, it's just unrealistic for someone with an attention span as short as mine. I'm at various points of playthroughs of 16 different games at the moment, most of which I will end up having to start from scratch when I actually get around to finishing them properly >.<

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 09:30:26 AM »
I wish someone had lifted 10,000tonnes for me in Superman Returns.

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
  • Some people drink Pepsi, some people drink Coke...
    • Time Zone: GMT -07
  • PSN: ZeroEquals
  • Steam: ZeroEquals
  • XBL: ZeroEquals
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 12:53:21 AM »
Superman should have stayed away from that one... ;)

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
  • Some people drink Pepsi, some people drink Coke...
    • Time Zone: GMT -07
  • PSN: ZeroEquals
  • Steam: ZeroEquals
  • XBL: ZeroEquals
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 01:18:55 AM »

It's a conspiracy, I tell you - To glitch or not to glitch...

Q. I can’t find Flag/Templar number X, is this a glitch?
A. While glitches do happen all too often in this game, not being able to find a Flag/Templar is often not a glitch. Before deciding that you have a glitch, you should go through each Flag/Templar in order making sure to line up your screen exactly with the picture on the map. More often than not, people find that they were in the wrong place and marked of a Flag/Templar that they have not collected.

Q. I’ve gone through the maps several times and I still can’t find the one that I missed. HELP!!!
A. Try resetting your system or clearing the system cache. Often doing so will make a glitched Flag/Templar suddenly spawn.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:17:45 PM by zerosum »

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads