Author Topic: What Game?  (Read 2746 times)

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
Re: What Game?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 09:10:48 AM »
If you're interested in the multiplayer aspect, I would definitely recommend Borderlands.  Play it now while people are still playing it.

I actually put together a spreadsheet of my backcatalog of games I haven't played.  I sorted them by date of release, and hope to play them in that order (oldest to newest) in between the new releases I buy.

I just finshed Oblivion.  I'm 1/2 into Transformers WFC.  I'll begin playing Crackdown 2 after I'm finished with Transformers.  The next time I have a week+ in between new releases, I'll be playing KAMEO!   ;D

hmmm, i might try this, i'm currently trying to finish off my LEGO Indiana/Kung Fu panda double pack i have.

It's the only logical way I came up with to deal with the growing number of old games on my shelf.  I keep getting new games, and the older games just get pushed further down the line.  Hopefully this chronological system remedies that.

/nerd

ps.  Have I mentioned how much I love spreadsheets?  I love them!  I don't know what I would do if I could not make charts for every mundane task I do.  I even made a daily planner when I went to ROCK ON THE RANGE last month.  People made fun of me, but I was the only person there that knew what band was playing when & where.   ;D

lmao at Failed's new sig.  You're welcome.   8)

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 09:21:05 AM »
If you're interested in the multiplayer aspect, I would definitely recommend Borderlands.  Play it now while people are still playing it.

I actually put together a spreadsheet of my backcatalog of games I haven't played.  I sorted them by date of release, and hope to play them in that order (oldest to newest) in between the new releases I buy.

I just finshed Oblivion.  I'm 1/2 into Transformers WFC.  I'll begin playing Crackdown 2 after I'm finished with Transformers.  The next time I have a week+ in between new releases, I'll be playing KAMEO!   ;D

hmmm, i might try this, i'm currently trying to finish off my LEGO Indiana/Kung Fu panda double pack i have.

It's the only logical way I came up with to deal with the growing number of old games on my shelf.  I keep getting new games, and the older games just get pushed further down the line.  Hopefully this chronological system remedies that.

/nerd

ps.  Have I mentioned how much I love spreadsheets?  I love them!  I don't know what I would do if I could not make charts for every mundane task I do.  I even made a daily planner when I went to ROCK ON THE RANGE last month.  People made fun of me, but I was the only person there that knew what band was playing when & where.   ;D

Not entirely sure if you're joking Neato, but if you aren't, I love spreadsheets too. I don't know where I'd be without my spreadsheets. I got all excited last week when our office finally upgraded to Office 2007 (only 3 years late!) :D

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 09:38:48 AM »
Not entirely sure if you're joking Neato, but if you aren't, I love spreadsheets too. I don't know where I'd be without my spreadsheets. I got all excited last week when our office finally upgraded to Office 2007 (only 3 years late!) :D

No joke, JT.  It was really funny seeing people smirk at me when I pulled out my spreadsheet in the middle of a rock festival.  And then 10 seconds later those same people realized I had the holy grail and begged me to tell them when/where a certain band was playing.  I was God for a day.   O0

My office upgraded last year.  I admit I did not like it at all.  It took me forever to find very basic functions since they decided to just randomly scramble the toolbar completely void of logic.

I've gotten used to it, but I still use Office 2003 at home.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 09:44:35 AM »

No joke, JT.  It was really funny seeing people smirk at me when I pulled out my spreadsheet in the middle of a rock festival.  And then 10 seconds later those same people realized I had the holy grail and begged me to tell them when/where a certain band was playing.  I was God for a day.   O0

My office upgraded last year.  I admit I did not like it at all.  It took me forever to find very basic functions since they decided to just randomly scramble the toolbar completely void of logic.

I've gotten used to it, but I still use Office 2003 at home.

Neato, will you marry me ;)

I love the new Office, despite, as you say, everything being scrambled. Do you use all the cool formulas? If so, did you know there's a new simple formula now that replaces the need to use ISNA and VLOOKUP together?

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 12:42:59 PM »
lmao   :D :D
Sorry, Luke.  We completely nerdgasmed all over your thread.   :-\

I do like the new features in Office 2007, I just wished they hadn't Vista'ed the toolbar arrangement.  I preferred the basic toolbar layout of 2003.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2010, 02:53:00 PM »

I do like the new features in Office 2007, I just wished they hadn't Vista'ed the toolbar arrangement.  I preferred the basic toolbar layout of 2003.

I think it just takes some getting used to!

Perhaps we should have our own Spreadsheet thread ;)

Offline Lukehi

• Forum Moderator
  • Super Dooper Member
  • Elle <3 Jacob
  • Last.fm: Lukehi
  • XBL: Lukehi
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 02:58:26 PM »

no worries..think I'm gonna now play Excel instead of the xbox titles in the poll... ;)

Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 02:59:46 PM »

no worries..think I'm gonna now play Excel instead of the xbox titles in the poll... ;)

Good choice Luke  ;D

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 04:20:57 PM »

lmfao!

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2010, 06:14:22 AM »

lmfao!

Instead of playing games i created a neato list of my games with the oldest first.... that so happens to be King Kong *sigh*

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 07:15:14 AM »

lmfao!

Instead of playing games i created a neato list of my games with the oldest first.... that so happens to be King Kong *sigh*

Don't remember that on the C64?

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2010, 08:30:45 AM »
My first game was a top down Racing game on the Atari 2600, followed by 2 solid hours of Q*Bert, how i loved his Vuvuzela nose.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2010, 09:14:51 AM »
My first game was a top down Racing game on the Atari 2600, followed by 2 solid hours of Q*Bert, how i loved his Vuvuzela nose.

I used to love playing that.

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2010, 12:14:16 PM »
I thought it was crap! Still do come to think of it!

Offline knikki91

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 06:00:26 AM »
Well I voted for Wet

Good fun game.

Spread sheets? ~now having immoral thoughts~

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads