Linked Events

• Left 4 Dead 2: Cold Stream: July 24, 2012

Author Topic: Left 4 Dead 2  (Read 9618 times)

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Re: Left 4 Dead 2
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2010, 07:33:39 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu3Bt3b0XSM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu3Bt3b0XSM</a>

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2010, 12:14:52 PM »
I have yet to play the passing that i bought when it was on deal of the week, the new one looks good though but i will probably wait for deal of the week on that too.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2010, 12:16:58 PM »
I have yet to play the passing that i bought when it was on deal of the week, the new one looks good though but i will probably wait for deal of the week on that too.

Same for me too.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2010, 09:47:35 AM »
Left 4 Dead 2 DLC angers fans
Xbox Live pricing gets angry fans commentating on Major Nelson's blog.

The Sacrifice DLC is now available for Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.

Unfortunately, the content of said DLC hasn't been getting attention as much as the price has. It costs 560 Microsoft Points, as pointed out on Major Nelson's blog.

The issue is that the DLC, like with Valve's previous Left 4 Dead DLC, is free on PC.

Worse still, the games themselves are cheaper on Steam than The Sacrifice DLC is for Xbox 360.

It's the inconsistent pricing that has upset some, pointing out that they shouldn't be paying for the DLC at all. Does this bother you that much that you wouldn't buy the DLC?

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2010, 10:16:26 AM »
Left 4 Dead 2 DLC angers fans
Xbox Live pricing gets angry fans commentating on Major Nelson's blog.

The Sacrifice DLC is now available for Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.

Unfortunately, the content of said DLC hasn't been getting attention as much as the price has. It costs 560 Microsoft Points, as pointed out on Major Nelson's blog.

The issue is that the DLC, like with Valve's previous Left 4 Dead DLC, is free on PC.

Worse still, the games themselves are cheaper on Steam than The Sacrifice DLC is for Xbox 360.

It's the inconsistent pricing that has upset some, pointing out that they shouldn't be paying for the DLC at all. Does this bother you that much that you wouldn't buy the DLC?

No it doesn't, cos i hate pc gaming. I am still gonna buy it, but i will wait for DOTW like i did with the passing.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2012, 04:34:28 AM »
Not making a new thread so i'll post it in here.   :)

Left 4 Dead 2 Cold Stream DLC arriving soon

It’s been out for an age, but Left 4 Dead 2 is still getting some new DLC…

It’s been a very long time coming, but the highly-anticipated DLC for Left 4 Dead 2, entitled, Cold Stream, is coming to gamers on July 24 on Xbox 360, PC and Mac. The DLC, which has been available on Steam for PC and Mac for a while, will include a polished version of the fan-made campaign, as well as the first game’s re-mastered campaign, including Death Toll, Dead Air, Blood Harvest, and Crash Course.

Those who have already played the new maps have been very positive about the DLC, including the all-new campaign, and the fact that the first game’s levels can now be played with Left 4 Dead 2’s new infected and weapons is another reason for long-time fans to dig out and dust off the game again late July.

There’s no price listed at the moment for the DLC, but it’s unlikely to be free, something that, understandably, many fans feel it should be. We’ll have to see in a few weeks when the DLC is released.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2012, 01:19:47 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubNAtnT1w8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xubNAtnT1w8</a>

Offline Lastenline

• Time Zone: GMT -05
  • Nintendo: 0791-2461-6043
  • Steam: Lastenline
  • XBL: Mailman12089
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2012, 03:18:22 PM »
Been a long while since I pluged L4D2 into my 360. When Cold Stream comes out I might dust off my copy and try it again.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2012, 05:25:16 AM »
Left 4 Dead 2 Cold Stream DLC Delayed

The long-awaited Cold Stream DLC for Left 4 Dead is out on Steam, but the Xbox 360 version has been delayed.

“We are working with Microsoft on a release schedule. We don’t have an ETA yet but we hope to have it out soon,” said the development team on Twitter.

The DLC had been due to hit Microsoft’s console yesterday. It’s based on Matthew Lourdelet's eponymous community campaign and also includes the maps Blood Harvest, Crash Course, Dead Air, Death Toll, No Mercy, and some “surprises.”

When Cold Stream comes out, whenever it comes out, it will cost 560 MSP.

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
  • Some people drink Pepsi, some people drink Coke...
    • Time Zone: GMT -07
  • PSN: ZeroEquals
  • Steam: ZeroEquals
  • XBL: ZeroEquals
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2012, 10:20:35 PM »
Seems I might be completely out of the loop, but is this 2009 game still thriving to the point of this DLC being 'long-awaited'?

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2012, 04:40:10 AM »
Seems I might be completely out of the loop, but is this 2009 game still thriving to the point of this DLC being 'long-awaited'?

According to 360achievements.org, yes!   :)

I've not played it in ages though quite a few friends still do.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2012, 09:42:30 AM »
Left 4 Dead 2 Cold Stream DLC Dated Again

Meant for July 24th on Xbox 360, the delayed Left 4 Dead 2 Cold Stream DLC has finally been given a solid release date today, after Microsoft's certification process for a title update to accompany the pack held up the launch of the long-awaited add-on.

Both Left 4 Dead 2 Cold Stream and the title update will be coming this week, bringing the No Mercy, Dead Air, Death Toll, Blood Harvest, Crash Course and titular Cold Stream campaigns to L4D2, alongside access to all of the game's Mutations, all of the time. You'll still need The Passing DLC to get all the Mutations, of course.

Left 4 Dead 2 Cold Stream will weigh in at 1GB, and will be releasing on Friday, 3rd August for 560 Microsoft Points.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads