Author Topic: Dishonored  (Read 2182 times)

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
Re: Dishonored
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 10:07:37 AM »
For someone that doesn't enjoy stealth, I can see that being really frustrating.  I personally enjoy playing stealth, so I'll probably enjoy it if/when I get time to play it.

In the trailers I've seen a lot of action gameplay.  Maybe there's more focus on killing later on?  I know very little of the game.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 09:23:28 AM »
New DLC

Dunwall City Trials

Enter the world of the Outsider in Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials, the first add-on pack for the critically-acclaimed first-person action game developed by Arkane Studios. Your combat, stealth and mobility skills will be put to the test as you make your way through 10 distinct maps that feature a variety of challenges. Dunwall City Trials also features a new set of achievements as well as a global online leaderboard.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFoGQCPVSSQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFoGQCPVSSQ</a>

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
  • Some people drink Pepsi, some people drink Coke...
    • Time Zone: GMT -07
  • PSN: ZeroEquals
  • Steam: ZeroEquals
  • XBL: ZeroEquals
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 11:44:02 AM »
Bethesda Announces "Dishonored: Game of the Year" Edition -

For those who have managed to wait out on playing Dishonored, Bethesda has announced a "Game of the Year" Edition for the critically acclaimed 2012 release.

The new package will be released in North America on October 8 and in Europe on October 11 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. The word is that this version of the game will be priced at $40 and will contain the full game as well as all official add-on content: Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches and Void Walker’s Arsenal.

Source: [VG247]

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads