Author Topic: Royal Rumble  (Read 42031 times)

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Re: Royal Rumble
« Reply #765 on: September 20, 2010, 07:06:34 AM »
02  Do They Know It's Christmas? (Band Aid)                                      1 [-1]
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                     8
04  Mull Of Kintyre (Wings)                                                              2 
05  Rivers of Bablyon / Brown Girl In the Ring (Boney M)                       4
06  You're The One That I Want (John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John)    2
07  Relax (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                               5 [+1]
08  She Loves You (The Beatles)                                                      3
09  Unchained Melody (Robson & Jerome)                                           2 
10  Mary's Boychild / Oh My Lord (Boney M)                                        3
11  Evergreen / Anything Is Possible (Will Young)                                 2
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                            5 
14  I Want To Hold Your Hand    (The Beatles)                                       3
16  Believe (Cher)                                                                          3
17  Perfect Day (Various Artists)                                                       5 
19  Tears (Ken Dodd)                                                                      3
20  Can't Buy Me Love (The Beatles)                                                  4
21  Summer Nights (John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John)                    3
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        4
24  Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)                                           3
25  Don't You Want Me (The Human League)                                      6 
26  Last Christmas (Wham!)                                                             3
27  I Feel Fine (The Beatles)                                                            4
28  I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)                             5
29  Karma Chameleon (Culture Club)                                                  2 
30  The Carnival is Over (The Seekers)                                              4

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
  • No cuts, no buts, no coconuts?
  • Last.fm: sambomaher
  • XBL: ox SAMBO xo
« Reply #766 on: September 21, 2010, 01:23:53 PM »
02  Do They Know It's Christmas? (Band Aid)                                      1 
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                     8
04  Mull Of Kintyre (Wings)                                                              2 
05  Rivers of Bablyon / Brown Girl In the Ring (Boney M)                       4
06  You're The One That I Want (John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John)    1  [-1]
07  Relax (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                               5 
08  She Loves You (The Beatles)                                                      3
09  Unchained Melody (Robson & Jerome)                                           2 
10  Mary's Boychild / Oh My Lord (Boney M)                                        3
11  Evergreen / Anything Is Possible (Will Young)                                 2
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                            5 
14  I Want To Hold Your Hand    (The Beatles)                                       3
16  Believe (Cher)                                                                          3
17  Perfect Day (Various Artists)                                                       6 [+1]
19  Tears (Ken Dodd)                                                                      3
20  Can't Buy Me Love (The Beatles)                                                  4
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        4
24  Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)                                           3
26  Last Christmas (Wham!)                                                             3
27  I Feel Fine (The Beatles)                                                            4
28  I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)                             5
29  Karma Chameleon (Culture Club)                                                  2 
30  The Carnival is Over (The Seekers)                                              4

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
« Reply #767 on: November 04, 2010, 03:32:01 PM »
Anyone?

02  Do They Know It's Christmas? (Band Aid)                                      1 
06  You're The One That I Want (John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John)    1  [-1]
07  Relax (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                               5 
17  Perfect Day (Various Artists)                                                       6 [+1]

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #768 on: November 04, 2010, 05:06:23 PM »
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                     9 [+1]
06  You're The One That I Want (John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John)    0  [-1]
17  Perfect Day (Various Artists)                                                       6

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
« Reply #769 on: November 05, 2010, 05:31:03 AM »
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                     9
17  Perfect Day (Various Artists)                                                       6
25  Don't You Want Me (The Human League)                                      7  [+1] 
29  Karma Chameleon (Culture Club)                                                  1  [-1]

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #770 on: November 05, 2010, 11:54:53 AM »
02  Do They Know It's Christmas? (Band Aid)                                      0 [-1] 
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                     9
25  Don't You Want Me (The Human League)                                      7 
28  I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)                             6 [+1]
29  Karma Chameleon (Culture Club)                                                  1

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
« Reply #771 on: November 05, 2010, 01:42:00 PM »
16  Believe (Cher)                                                                          2  [-1]
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        5 [+1]
28  I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)                             6 
29  Karma Chameleon (Culture Club)                                                  1

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #772 on: November 08, 2010, 07:25:45 AM »
05  Rivers of Bablyon / Brown Girl In the Ring (Boney M)                       5 [+1]
16  Believe (Cher)                                                                          1  [-1]
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        5
28  I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)                             6 

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
« Reply #773 on: November 08, 2010, 09:06:48 AM »
05  Rivers of Bablyon / Brown Girl In the Ring (Boney M)                       5 
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                            6  [+1] 
16  Believe (Cher)                                                                          0  [-1]
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        5

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #774 on: January 10, 2011, 06:56:42 AM »
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                     10 [+1]
05  Rivers of Bablyon / Brown Girl In the Ring (Boney M)                       5 
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                            6
29  Karma Chameleon (Culture Club)                                                  0 [-1]

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
« Reply #775 on: January 10, 2011, 10:09:02 AM »
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                     10 
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                            7 [+1]
26  Last Christmas (Wham!)                                                             2 [-1]

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #776 on: January 10, 2011, 04:18:24 PM »
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                     10 
11  Evergreen / Anything Is Possible (Will Young)                                 1 [-1]
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                            7
26  Last Christmas (Wham!)                                                             2
28  I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)                             7 [+1] 

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
« Reply #777 on: January 11, 2011, 12:48:44 PM »
11  Evergreen / Anything Is Possible (Will Young)                                 1
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                            7
25  Don't You Want Me (The Human League)                                      8 [+1]
26  Last Christmas (Wham!)                                                             1 [-1]
28  I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)                             7 

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #778 on: January 16, 2011, 07:37:49 AM »
11  Evergreen / Anything Is Possible (Will Young)                                 1
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        6 [+1]
25  Don't You Want Me (The Human League)                                      8
26  Last Christmas (Wham!)                                                             0 [-1]
28  I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)                             7 

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
« Reply #779 on: January 16, 2011, 07:58:29 AM »
11  Evergreen / Anything Is Possible (Will Young)                                0 [-1]
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        6 
25  Don't You Want Me (The Human League)                                      8
30  The Carnival is Over (The Seekers)                                              5 [+1]

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads