Author Topic: Time out  (Read 1823 times)

Offline reaper79666

Time out
« on: October 30, 2009, 06:42:25 AM »
Hey guys just to let you know for reason's i would prefer not to go into im gonna be taking some time out from our friday gaming. I will still be around just not playing.

Offline TaraJayne

• Way Beyond Awesome
  • Twitter: TaraJayne360
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: TaraJayne360
  • XBL: TaraJayne
Re: Time out
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 06:57:34 AM »
Didnt you go into the reasons on facebook?

I looked back at the weeks and we have actually played Burnout and L4D recently. We only play Gears at the end of the evening usually.

Would it be easier if I set a timetable thing so that we play all the multiplayer games we have over the next few months. That way all the games are played.
So everyone is happy. I tried using a poll which seemed the logical way but that hasnt worked. A few ideas would be helpful :)
Can't wait for Shenmue 3

I hate jokes that rely on visual imagery.

I've had it right up to here with them.

Offline reaper79666

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 07:01:31 AM »
It would seem to me im the only un happy member so i figured i would just stay out for a while. Im the only one moaning and im sure everyone is more than pissed off listening to me going on all the time. Im only taking a break thats all.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 07:06:08 AM »
I moan all the time mate, mainly because we never play Gears 1  :)
We all moan, even Dark, on Gears 2 public but when we play private nobody does & it's always a good laugh.

Offline TaraJayne

• Way Beyond Awesome
  • Twitter: TaraJayne360
  • Last.fm: TaraJayne360
  • XBL: TaraJayne
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 07:06:39 AM »
No your not plenty of people moan about us playing Gears but if thats what the majority want to play then I see no problem.
We do play other games and then when we do hardly anyone turns up.
I just want you all to tell me what I am supposed or expected to do
Can't wait for Shenmue 3

I hate jokes that rely on visual imagery.

I've had it right up to here with them.

Offline reaper79666

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 07:08:18 AM »
At the end of the day its your clan you make the rules end off as far as i see it. You do whatever you feel should be done

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 07:24:08 AM »
Hey Reaper, everyone get's pee'd off from time to time. I didn't like playing L4D the first time, I didn't get it, but I enjoyed it the second time round. I love Gears 2, it's definitely my favourite game, but I can appreciate why people get pee'd off in Public. I only tend to get annoyed with the cheaters, the lagging doesn't bother me that much because I'm crap compared to most people so it doesn't affect me much, I'd get killed regardless of the lagging.

As for moaning, we all moan, I moan all the time at work, certain things annoy me more than others! I could quite happily burn someone at the stake at work today (Hallowe'en analogy intended!)

Tara, you can't please all the people all of the time, personally I think you just have to try and mix it up a bit just like we have been doing, I'd have happily joined in with Burnout last week, I just found myself shattered, if we'd have been playing Gears I'd have probably made more of an effort to come online, it ultimately comes down to people's preferences. As for what you're expected to do, it's your clan, your forum, the ultimate decision is yours as far as I'm concerned. Just don't put Failed in charge!!!  ;)

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline reaper79666

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 07:31:24 AM »
I know jt i just seem to be doing alot of it at the moment and im trying so hard not to upset anyone thats all. I just thought a break from me moaning might be good thats all.

Offline xnightcrawlerxx

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 07:50:08 AM »
It would seem to me im the only un happy member so i figured i would just stay out for a while. Im the only one moaning and im sure everyone is more than pissed off listening to me going on all the time. Im only taking a break thats all.

there's no way you could possibly moan more than our resident grandpa *ahem* Sarge

Offline reaper79666

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 07:54:18 AM »
Thank i feel a bit better

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 10:04:03 AM »
plus Achy's back :P

a timetable might be a good idea and would be worth a shot. We could play the big 3 for the first 3 weeks of the month and then play a lesser game on the 4th week.

Week 1: Gears of War 2
Week 2: Halo 3
Week 3: Call of Duty 4, 5 or 6.
Week 4: Team Fortress et al

It's how i used to work it with my MMO clan, we'd hunt similar areas lots of the time to get the best items and most exp, but people get bored and other people wouldn't be good enough to challenge these higher areas or some people would be too good. So we'd hunt the good areas Friday and Saturday and then hunt somewhere 'silly' on the Sunday.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 10:21:08 AM by Failed »

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
  • No cuts, no buts, no coconuts?
  • Last.fm: sambomaher
  • XBL: ox SAMBO xo
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2009, 12:41:00 AM »
 The trouble with a time table is that we can not all guarantee that we will be on every Friday, So we have to play it by ear every week, I am all for changing games every week, There are many games I would love to play on a Friday, But i know that when we arrange  to play other games people do not turn up.
  If there are games that people wish to play either on a Friday or Saturday please post a request, I am always up for some online gaming on Friday and Saturday, And I know others are too. There are many games I would like to play online that are not played regularly, And that is what the site is all about, Playing together and having fun.
  Friday night's does not have to be the only night that we play together, If there is a game you/we wish to play or an acheivment you wish to get, that is what the site is for.
  360Fahrenheit is about fun gaming For us all.

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2009, 03:49:44 AM »

there's no way you could possibly moan more than our resident grandpa *ahem* Sarge

I was waiting for that one!
I don't moan anyway,just constructive critisism!
Gears sucks!

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2009, 06:03:34 AM »
Sambo, your either drunk or a secret genius. I don't think anyone could have put it better. I think if people really want to play a specific game, they should make an effort to rally the troops with PM's and such.

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
  • No cuts, no buts, no coconuts?
  • Last.fm: sambomaher
  • XBL: ox SAMBO xo
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2009, 07:20:42 AM »
Sambo, your either drunk or a secret genius. I don't think anyone could have put it better. I think if people really want to play a specific game, they should make an effort to rally the troops with PM's and such.
Drunk!!

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads