Author Topic: Need For Speed: Shift  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: Jaynestown
Need For Speed: Shift
« on: March 05, 2010, 05:34:46 AM »
Has anyone been playing this? I need 4 more achievements for the full 1000 but three of them are the ones for 20 Silver, 20 Gold & 20 Epic badges and I can't get beyond what I already have on the single player game. Don't suppose anyone wants to boost the online ones with me at some point (assuming you can get the badges for non-ranked matches).

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
Re: Need For Speed: Shift
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 05:43:17 AM »
i need 20 Gold and 20 Epic, i have about 17 of each.

Theres 21 offline Epic's, if you avoid All Gold in All events and Master All Nuhrbergring Corners, that leaves you with 19. Then all you have to do is win on every Japanese track online to get your final Epic.

If i had the game i'd definately hit this up, but i quit after i got 950G. If i acquire it, i'll msg you.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 06:04:30 AM »
I have 19 silver, 17 gold and 15 epic (with one more epic easily gettable if I can be bothered with doing the drift series I haven't finished), but I'm struggling on mastering all the corners on a lot of the tracks (for example, no matter how hard I try I just cannot master the first corner at Spa) and I can't get the perfect launches either so my only option is to try and get the online achievements. And then there's the DLC which i really wish I hadn't bothered downloading, they're way to tricky!!!

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 07:52:41 AM »
i couldn't do the first corner at Spa for ages, and i couldn't do one of the japanese ones like Obisu West (spelling) the track had 7 corners and i could only do 6 for absolutely ages. I have 35/37 on Nurburgring too.

You can go in options and turn auto break and auto turning on, it helps with many corners but not all.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 08:38:52 AM »
I've mastered the corners on all but one of the Japanese tarcks, and all but 3 of the American ones but I'm 9 short of the European ones (all of the Nurburgring tracks, Spa, and one each of Brands Hatch, Donnington & Silverstone tracks plus one more I think), I'm just really struggling on them. I'd really like to have the full 1000 on it but at this rate I don't think it's going to happen :(

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 05:51:55 PM »
I't's taken me 3 hours this evening but I finally reached kevel 50 and got ny 20th Silver Badge, so I'm only two achievements short of the 1000, but I'm not going to be able to get them, so unless anyone wants to do the online badges with me, that's me finished on this (at least for the time being anyway!)

Update: Just got the one remaining Epic badge I knew I could get, so have ended up with 21 bronze, 20 silver, 17 gold & 16 epic. I'm 3 corners away from mastering the last Japanese circuit (which would get me another epic badge) but I just don't seem to be able to get any of them  >:(

Right, now back to Forza 3!!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 04:49:34 AM by Jaynestown »

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 04:54:08 AM »
you racing master ... lol

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 05:02:58 AM »
LOL... considering how badly I suck at most racing games, I'm pretty pleased with myself that I've managed to get as far as I have with it!  ;D

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads