Author Topic: Batman Arkham Asylym  (Read 1807 times)

DFUSIONITE

Batman Arkham Asylym
« on: June 30, 2010, 08:29:42 AM »
Not really a review as i am too lazy and most of you have played it anyway but i just wanted to say i finished my first play through last night and OMG what an amazing game! I haven't even tried the challenge maps but already it's in my top 5 games of all time. It's a shame it's only a rental and i have already had it for three weeks so i am just gonna try blasting through the challenge maps for a couple of days then send it back but if i see it cheap i am definitely gonna buy it so i can play through the story again and complete those darned riddler challenges. Amazing graphics, sound, voice acting, atmosphere, combat, game play. An absolute masterpiece in my opinion. I have been a massive fan of the Batman comics, films and cartoons since i was a nipper and the game didn't let me down one bit. Just hope they do another one! If you haven't played it then you are missing out big time, go buy it or rent it NOW!!!  :)

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
Re: Batman Arkham Asylym
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 09:28:58 AM »
Agreed.  Batman AA was AAA (triple A).

ps.  http://360fahrenheit.com/fahrenh1_forum1/index.php?topic=668.0

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 09:51:31 AM »
totally forgot about that thread. I really hope the riddler makes a proper appearance in the next one, i also hope you get to drive the batmobile, i think if treated right then co op would be awesome too, i think they could do a good job with robin.

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
  • No cuts, no buts, no coconuts?
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: sambomaher
  • XBL: ox SAMBO xo
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 12:16:56 PM »
Not really a review as i am too lazy and most of you have played it anyway but i just wanted to say i finished my first play through last night and OMG what an amazing game! I haven't even tried the challenge maps but already it's in my top 5 games of all time. It's a shame it's only a rental and i have already had it for three weeks so i am just gonna try blasting through the challenge maps for a couple of days then send it back but if i see it cheap i am definitely gonna buy it so i can play through the story again and complete those darned riddler challenges. Amazing graphics, sound, voice acting, atmosphere, combat, game play. An absolute masterpiece in my opinion. I have been a massive fan of the Batman comics, films and cartoons since i was a nipper and the game didn't let me down one bit. Just hope they do another one! If you haven't played it then you are missing out big time, go buy it or rent it NOW!!!  :)

Would totally agree.

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 12:20:36 PM »
I liked it,just the button bashing really got on my nerves in the end.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 02:28:59 PM »
Batman: AA was so good I bought both versions (Ok, I partly did it for the extra achievements), definitely one of my favourite games ever on the Xbox (along with Fallout 3 and Gears Of War 2)

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 03:34:03 PM »
Fantastic game, best game last year on the 360 by some distance for me, only topped by Uncharted 2 on the PS3.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads