Author Topic: Smoking do you or don't you?  (Read 5851 times)

Offline Windedprism

• Baile Atha Cliath
  • Super Dooper Member
  • 2011 GAA Senior Football Champions
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: windedprism
  • XBL: Windedprism
Re: Smoking do you or don't you?
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2011, 04:08:42 AM »
nice, I think I'm now getting to the whats the f****n point stage. Tried those e-cigs there actually quite good, better for the house as well.I figure if I can knock some of the bad elements of smoking out the door that's good, plus it works out cheaper in the end. Ok there's still nicotine going in but it's a start. The nice thing about them is unlike a proper cig you don't feel obliged to smoke the whole thing, cause lets face it there's times when I just want a drag or two but putting out and relighting as anyone will tell you just doesn't taste nice (do fags taste nice anyway!!).
Anyway to those that have stopped, good on ya's, one day, some day, I'll join ya's!!!!
<a href="http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" alt="bf3 forum sigs">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/f08ed13949e0998b.png[/img][/url]

Offline PresidentReaper

• Jonathan Jock aka Jock
  • So....
    • Time Zone: GMT -06
  • Last.fm: PresidentReaper
  • XBL: PresidentReaper
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2011, 01:08:59 AM »
I usually smoke when I drank. And every once in awhile I grab a cigarette if I'm feeling it. And well as far as smoking something else I live in Austin so that's like a ritual around here lol.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2011, 10:44:07 AM »
EDIT: Also, smokes where I live are around $10 a pack. I'm saving $40 a week. That's money I can spend on comics!

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads