Author Topic: Lost (Maybe a spoiler in here)  (Read 2262 times)

Offline RedMaster11

• Super Dooper Member
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: Red Master 11
Re: Lost (Maybe a spoiler in here)
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 05:45:41 AM »
***SPOILER ALERT***

Can anyone explain when the stories with the 'dead' characters took place. Was it just some time in the future after they'd all died?

Astrex

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 08:51:40 AM »

I thought they was all died on the plane but the way they dealt with the death was different  ???

and err WTF with polar bear?

Offline RedMaster11

• Super Dooper Member
  • XBL: Red Master 11
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 09:01:13 AM »
Having read a bit on the net, the other universe was in the future after they've all died. One site said Hurley arranged it as one of his new rules. And the polar bears were something to do with Dharma Initiative experiments.

Offline Kyuubi

• Super Dooper Member
    • Blind 100
  • XBL: KyuubiKitsuni
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2010, 09:15:34 AM »
There is a you tube posting which attempts to explain it all in about 3 mins which helps a bit........some english kid does it quite well....

Astrex

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2010, 09:47:18 AM »
I'm ready to forget about LOST now, I'm more excited about the final season of Smallville  8)

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2010, 01:52:22 PM »
I'm ready to forget about LOST now, I'm more excited about the final season of Smallville  8)

With you on that mate, which season are you referring to though, Season 9 that starts on E4 tonight, which i'm assuming you've probably seen online or the already confirmed Season 10 starting later this year?

Astrex

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 05:04:37 AM »

With you on that mate, which season are you referring to though, Season 9 that starts on E4 tonight, which i'm assuming you've probably seen online or the already confirmed Season 10 starting later this year?

I watch TV the same time the States does.... so ahead of the UK and eagerly waiting for the final season, which is 10.... gonna be awesome, I read a few things online and if CW listen to the fans we might see Darkseid as he was sort of mentioned in season 9.

Ohhhh I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it now.... no wait that's just jizz in my pants  ;D

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads