Author Topic: Battlefield Bad Company 2  (Read 7182 times)

Astrex

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 08:13:51 AM »
I'm quite far from completing it, everytime i do a bit of single player i end up playing online after about 20 mins!

Cheevo wise, play on easy, use a guide for M-com stations and you don't need to collect them all cos it's glitched and unlocks early. Then once completed play the last level on hard and make sure you pick up the LMG on the plane and it's all done brother! might need to mop on weapon and blowing up buildings but that's also very easy...

And far as the MP goes it's like a damn drug! it's my very own heroin  ;D

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 02:27:10 PM »
I'm quite far from completing it, everytime i do a bit of single player i end up playing online after about 20 mins!

Cheevo wise, play on easy, use a guide for M-com stations and you don't need to collect them all cos it's glitched and unlocks early. Then once completed play the last level on hard and make sure you pick up the LMG on the plane and it's all done brother! might need to mop on weapon and blowing up buildings but that's also very easy...

And far as the MP goes it's like a damn drug! it's my very own heroin  ;D

Your right about the addiction.Can't get enough.Was like that with the first one though!

Astrex

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 02:28:47 PM »
The first one was kool, but i got so far then everything became the same old same old but this BF is fresh!!! love it so much

THANK YOU DICE!!!!  :-*

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2010, 05:16:18 AM »
love it, gonna play some more tonight before Match of the Day and then bed for an early Easter Weekend start (outdoor markets are massive on Easter, biggest period after Xmas)

Astrex

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2010, 08:36:34 AM »
love it, gonna play some more tonight before Match of the Day and then bed for an early Easter Weekend start (outdoor markets are massive on Easter, biggest period after Xmas)

Might join you before the David Haye fight is on  :)

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2010, 01:42:53 PM »
i'm playing left 4 dead 2 tonight with my wife. lovin that at the moment too!

Offline Quintillus

• PSN: JohnnyQuintillus
  • XBL: Quintillus
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2010, 07:31:06 PM »
Yeah completed single player and MP yes is drug. I pretty sure that there are new achievements coming , one for each class .

Astrex

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2010, 05:11:47 AM »
Yeah completed single player and MP yes is drug. I pretty sure that there are new achievements coming , one for each class .

damn! I can't wait for those i am still working on the current ones.

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2010, 03:40:13 AM »

I'm on 905 at the moment,only need to get 4 more. Knife 5 friends will be a toughy.We may have to boost for that one.

Astrex

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2010, 04:08:49 AM »

I'm on 905 at the moment,only need to get 4 more. Knife 5 friends will be a toughy.We may have to boost for that one.

I have three to do, Airkill is becoming a bitch! I can not seem to do anything the net and forums suggest... as for demolition kills, I frakking suck!

Offline Quintillus

• PSN: JohnnyQuintillus
  • XBL: Quintillus
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2010, 08:54:20 PM »
i agree about knife kills achievement and many other achievement.

Offline asheepshot

• Why don't sheep shrink when it rains???
    • Facebook
  • XBL: asheepshot
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2011, 10:18:59 AM »
I bought this game the other day after everyone saying its so much better than cod and better online etc and i was really disappointed, campaign was far too easy on the hardest difficulty and online was just far too confusing and i couldn't hit a damn thing with the sniper rifle. Personally i think even medal of honour tier one was better online. Or am i just doing something wrong!!!
"A cheap shot is a terrible thing to waste"

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2011, 10:44:33 AM »
shame i can't remember the excellent video that was about for newcomers to BC. BC2 is the best online combat game but it takes a while to get into it. Always remember to tag people with the BACK button and with the sniper remember the corleosis effect, your bullet will drop, so aim above there head (1-click for 1-click) unless your REALLY far away and there brains will be painting the walls.

Try your hand at the medic, it's the easiest class and levels up easily, you can help revive people and heal and suppress fire and feel part of a team. If you wanna roll in the tanks, go as an engineer and Assault is good for close maps rather than the bigger ones.

Rush involves getting to the objective and blowing it up (like S&D on CoD) but massive. Don't just run for it though as someone WILL be hiding. Conquest is exactly like Domination on CoD. Rush is where it's at though, it makes you feel part of a team, helping people by tagging them and healing, restocking etc

Offline asheepshot

• Why don't sheep shrink when it rains???
    • Facebook
  • XBL: asheepshot
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2011, 10:47:21 AM »
sweet cheers for that! I dont like giving up on games incase its just me so ill give it another shot. And if ya find that video give us a shout :)
"A cheap shot is a terrible thing to waste"

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads