Author Topic: WHY GOD WHY!!!!!  (Read 7158 times)

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
Re: WHY GOD WHY!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 06:10:56 AM »
My disc drive has just gone on my work xbox. It looks like i might have to do some work now instead of playng LP2.

.... or i could play FF7 on the PSX or play on the DS. That sounds much better than work.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2010, 07:08:56 AM »
Can't you just "borrow" a new xbox  ;)

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Astrex

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 08:57:30 AM »
Everytime mine breaks I borrow my best friends til I get my one back... I have considered buying a spare xbox....

Then I could whore two games at the same time  ;D

Offline RedMaster11

• Super Dooper Member
  • XBL: Red Master 11
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2010, 09:04:11 AM »
Everytime mine breaks I borrow my best friends til I get my one back... I have considered buying a spare xbox....

Or you could get your girlfriend to play games for you. Just as effective.  ;)

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2010, 09:37:55 AM »
Can't you just "borrow" a new xbox  ;)

There isn't any to 'borrow' they're all sold out :/   .on my DS today, it's too nice outside, had about 8 customers all day ...............

Astrex

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 10:25:37 AM »

Or you could get your girlfriend to play games for you. Just as effective.  ;)

I'm already on top of that! who do you think is playing Sherlock LOL!!   :D

Offline Quintillus

• PSN: JohnnyQuintillus
  • XBL: Quintillus
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 01:12:58 PM »
Thats horrible , hope you get it sort out.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 06:19:45 PM »
well my wife took it back to the store that 'fixed' it and they said they would fix it again for free, they didn't even argue which makes me think that they knew that they had done a bad job. I should be getting it back on Tuesday. Also my wife says that if we have enough money left over after bills etc when she gets paid this coming friday she will buy me the forza 3 super elite bundle!! I don't even care if it means i cant eat for a month i really want one!!!!!  ;D Will let you know if i do, also does anyone know how i can get hold of a transfer kit for the HDD. If anyone has one spare that they can lend me that would be super awesome, providing i do end up getting the super elite this friday that is.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2010, 08:03:34 PM »
well my wife took it back to the store that 'fixed' it and they said they would fix it again for free, they didn't even argue which makes me think that they knew that they had done a bad job. I should be getting it back on Tuesday. Also my wife says that if we have enough money left over after bills etc when she gets paid this coming friday she will buy me the forza 3 super elite bundle!! I don't even care if it means i cant eat for a month i really want one!!!!!  ;D Will let you know if i do, also does anyone know how i can get hold of a transfer kit for the HDD. If anyone has one spare that they can lend me that would be super awesome, providing i do end up getting the super elite this friday that is.

Tara, JT & Sarge all have them so they would be your best bet mate, I borrowed Tara's transfer cable and JT sent me the disc as Tara couldn't find it at the time, she has since found it though.   :)

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2010, 02:21:19 AM »
I've got a transfer kit mate,let me know and I'll send it to you.Hope you get it all sorted out.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 04:29:42 AM »
I've got one too if you want to borrow it D-Fuse :)

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2010, 09:02:08 AM »
cheers guys will let you know.  :)

markav

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2010, 01:09:49 PM »
This is a decent deal on super elite bundle here
Unless you REALLY want forza 3

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2010, 01:24:25 PM »
it's a great deal that markav but two major problems for me.
1. - I hate all final fantasy games, well J rpg's in general to be honest.
2. - With the final fantasy bundle you get a white xbox and as i have just upgraded to sky HD and multiroom my white sky box is in my bedroom and my new sky+ HD box which is black is in the living room, where my xbox will be.
It may sound silly and a bit sad but i REALLY want them to match up in colour, especially as my tv is black. I want them all to match up nicely. The deal i was thinking of getting is off Amazon - Forza 3 super elite bundle for 210.00 with free delivery. I will just rent fifa world cup 2010 until after the world cup when it will most likely be in the bargain bins.  :) If anyone knows of a cheaper deal than that with a black xbox super elite bundle i'm all ears.  :)

Offline Maibs

• PSN: Maibs
  • Steam: Maibs
  • XBL: xXMaibXx
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2010, 01:50:17 PM »
It may sound silly and a bit sad but i REALLY want them to match up in colour, especially as my tv is black. I want them all to match up nicely.

Sounds fine, only thing stopping me buying a Black Wii is cos the missus wont let me, i havent played it in about 7 months but its painful looking at the ugly white thing ruining my black set-up (Black 60Gb PS3, Black 360 Elite, Black Sky Box, Black Samsung LCD, Black DVD player....... White Wii :()

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads