Author Topic: How annoying  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: Jaynestown
How annoying
« on: October 12, 2009, 05:29:18 AM »
Since my man flu has got worse I've had to take the day off sick, so it thought I'd go and finish the two achievements I need for Tomb Raider: Underworld for the 1000G. It appears that my most recent game save (where I'd got 90% of all the treasures etc) has somehow disappeared, and the most recent one I have after that has significantly more treasures and relics to find. I only didn't finish it back in march 'cos my wife went in to hospital and I forgot about it. How annoying!!!   >:(

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline reaper79666

Re: How annoying
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 05:35:12 AM »
I feel your pain i to have had something similar happen. On my Ds i was playing resident evil Ds be forgot to save it about half way through battery run out and i had to start from the begining again. I was less than happy

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 05:42:24 AM »
It's bloody annoying  >:(

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline RedMaster11

• Super Dooper Member
  • XBL: Red Master 11
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 05:46:27 AM »
Recently I rented Spiderman Friend or Foe to get the last achievement, forgetting I'd deleted my save game. I had to play through the whole damn thing again in 2 days!

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 07:16:54 AM »
What's also annoying is spending the last hour and a half trying to find all the treasures and relics on one of the levels (using a walkthrough I may add) only to eventually finish it and find I'm missing one of the treasures!!!

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 04:30:26 PM »
back when i had football manager 06 on the 360 i lost around 5 seasons worth of data due to a corrupt game save - whatever that means. i have never played it since.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 04:36:59 PM »
back when i had football manager 06 on the 360 i lost around 5 seasons worth of data due to a corrupt game save - whatever that means. i have never played it since.

I had one of those 15 in 1 Memory Cards for the PS1 where you could switch between each set of 15 blocks, i'd been playing Final Fantasy 7 for about 30+ hours when the card decided to format itself, i was not a happy chappy  >:(

It was about 12 months before i decided to play the game again, only that time i used an official memory card.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads