Author Topic: WHY GOD WHY!!!!!  (Read 7148 times)

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
Re: WHY GOD WHY!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 01:51:23 PM »
throw the Wii in the bin, problem solved :P

Offline Lukehi

• Forum Moderator
  • Super Dooper Member
  • Elle <3 Jacob
  • Last.fm: Lukehi
  • XBL: Lukehi
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 01:53:19 PM »

Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 01:55:51 PM »

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2010, 11:39:43 AM »
well i got my xbox back again today and after 30 minutes or so it froze up. every time i have had the red lights it has froze up quite alot for a couple of days before hand. This means it's time for a super elite!! I'm 90% sure that i will be ordering one on friday, it should arrive by monday/tuesday at the latest. So i will be missing out on games night again this friday but i should be there for next week  :)

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2010, 04:01:02 PM »
If you have trouble with the Transfer Kit, remember the latest update makes transferring via USB Drives pretty simple.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2010, 05:12:35 PM »
If you have trouble with the Transfer Kit, remember the latest update makes transferring via USB Drives pretty simple.

thanks for reminding me but i am gonna use a transfer kit instead. gonna borrow one of marty or sarge. I turned on my xbox just now and sure enough there were the three red lights, again. I am very upset at the moment and i'm even contemplating a small funeral service and burial for my xbox that has given me so much pleasure over the last three years. I will miss you, thanks for the memories and you will always be in my heart. Now BRING ON THE SUPER ELITE BABY WOOOOOOO!!!!  ;D

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2010, 02:13:19 AM »

thanks for reminding me but i am gonna use a transfer kit instead. gonna borrow one of marty or sarge. I turned on my xbox just now and sure enough there were the three red lights, again. I am very upset at the moment and i'm even contemplating a small funeral service and burial for my xbox that has given me so much pleasure over the last three years. I will miss you, thanks for the memories and you will always be in my heart. Now BRING ON THE SUPER ELITE BABY WOOOOOOO!!!!  ;D

PM me your address Dave and I'll stick it in the post so you'll have it already to go!

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2010, 09:49:18 AM »

PM me your address Dave and I'll stick it in the post so you'll have it already to go!

cheers sarge will do

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2010, 05:35:09 AM »
Well i have just purchased a forza motorsport 3 super elite console bundle from shopto.net (cheers for the link luke). While i am happy about this i am also a little sad because it's bloody bank holiday weekend which means i won't get my shiny new console until tuesday  :'( This also means i will miss out on gears 2 triple xp  :'( But come tuesday i will be like this   :o :)  :D  ;D  8)  O0

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2010, 05:39:46 AM »
Well i have just purchased a forza motorsport 3 super elite console bundle from shopto.net (cheers for the link luke). While i am happy about this i am also a little sad because it's bloody bank holiday weekend which means i won't get my shiny new console until tuesday  :'( This also means i will miss out on gears 2 triple xp  :'( But come tuesday i will be like this   :o :)  :D  ;D  8)  O0

I have one of those, still not played Forza 3 yet though, it very much rocks, first thing i did was install Gears 2 to the HDD, no more engine noises while playing, much better  :)

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2010, 05:46:31 AM »
Have Craig and Neato given you the password for the tree house yet?

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2010, 05:53:02 AM »
Have Craig and Neato given you the password for the tree house yet?

i think they need proof of purchase first  :D

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2010, 05:55:05 AM »
We change the password twice a day to keep out imposters  :)

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2010, 06:37:15 AM »
Ah! Good plan, you wouldn't want just any old normal elite, or heaven forbid, ps3 owners cracking the code and gaining entry!

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2010, 12:49:45 PM »
Ah! Good plan, you wouldn't want just any old normal elite, or heaven forbid, ps3 owners cracking the code and gaining entry!

:: shutters at the thought ::

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads