Author Topic: Your Current Soundtrack  (Read 40035 times)

NeuroticSarge

Re: Your Current Soundtrack
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 10:14:50 AM »
Muse are amazing. I love them

I actually saw Muse about 10(?) years ago at the London Astoria supporting Live.
In case you havn't heard of them,their track Lightning Crashes reminds me of when Charlie was born.
Check out Live,they were great-gone a bit off the boil lately,but still good.

Offline Lukehi

• Forum Moderator
  • Super Dooper Member
  • Elle <3 Jacob
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: Lukehi
  • XBL: Lukehi
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 12:29:45 PM »
Crystal Castles are currently rocking my world, except there not rock music... :-\

I'm like Beastie and Fusion and loving the new Kasabian albumn tooooooo.

Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »
Like a few of us here i've also been listening to the new Kasabian album, pretty damn good too, Swarfiga & Underdog are very good tracks, Fire is immense & they stole the show when they performed it at Glastonbury the other week.

still listening 21st Century Breakdown, great album though i still prefer American Idiot, Relapse which for me is the worst album Em has done but it's still damn bloody good, Busta Rhymes' Back On My Bull sh*t album is pretty good too & finally The Prodigy's Invaders Must Die is quality too.

Offline Kyuubi

• Super Dooper Member
    • Blind 100
  • XBL: KyuubiKitsuni
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 05:16:35 PM »
I'm listening to a strange mx of older Marilyn Manson tracks off of various albums, Linkin Park, La Roux and about a billion random tracks to make a list of music for my wedding.

The list is wide, varied and will scare some people.....Rammstein even made it on too....

Offline Kyuubi

• Super Dooper Member
    • Blind 100
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 05:17:05 PM »
Oh and music to Kuddle to!! lol   ::) ::)

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »
Like a few of us here i've also been listening to the new Kasabian album, pretty damn good too, Swarfiga & Underdog are very good tracks, Fire is immense & they stole the show when they performed it at Glastonbury the other week.

still listening 21st Century Breakdown, great album though i still prefer American Idiot, Relapse which for me is the worst album Em has done but it's still damn bloody good, Busta Rhymes' Back On My Bull sh*t album is pretty good too & finally The Prodigy's Invaders Must Die is quality too.

Prodigy are amazing live. I saw them at the nynex in manchester (now men) back in '97. They havent lost it, they were awesome at glasto this year.

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 02:58:14 AM »
One other album I'm listening to is Dream Theater's new one,Black Clouds and Silver Linings.
Great bit of prog!
Also,on a similar note,whilst in Orlando (did I mention that?),they are playing Hard Rock Live on the 25Th.
And,I've got permission to go!!!! Oh yes!!! ;D

Offline reaper79666

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 03:50:15 AM »
Well im revisting some of the classic Metallica Albums i have not heard in awhile. Master of Puppets and Re load at the mo and also the Kerrang version of Master Of Puppets. and just to piss the other half off some slipknott

Offline Kyuubi

• Super Dooper Member
    • Blind 100
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 03:10:23 AM »
Seem to be heading through a Marilyn Manson phase at the moment, which is always good.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 04:02:53 PM »
I'm currently going through a DJ Shadow phase.  Have a listen.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 06:18:54 PM »
I've been listening to a bit of Pop-Punk recently, bands like Alkaline Trio, Less Than Jake, New Found Glory, Bowling For Soup, Yellowcard etc.

Also been listening to Youth & Young Manhood by Kings Of Leon, my favourite album of theirs & miles better than the new album, i bet about 75% of their "fans" have never heard it either!!!

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 10:52:00 PM »
I've been listening to a bit of Pop-Punk recently, bands like Alkaline Trio, Less Than Jake, New Found Glory, Bowling For Soup, Yellowcard etc.

Also been listening to Youth & Young Manhood by Kings Of Leon, my favourite album of theirs & miles better than the new album, i bet about 75% of their "fans" have never heard it either!!!

Great album, along with aha shake heartbreak. I even like their third. The new one is sh*t though in comparison.

Offline ApocalysePony

• XBL: ApocalysePony
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2009, 12:49:23 PM »
Jason Mraz and the Killbill soundtracks on Shuffle

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2009, 12:57:20 PM »
I'm still listening to the kasabian album. It gets better every time i hear it. Oh and a word of warning - the Arctic Monkeys soon to be released third album, entitled Humbug, is sh*t!!! Avoid at all costs people.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2009, 01:12:34 PM »
I'm still listening to the kasabian album. It gets better every time i hear it. Oh and a word of warning - the Arctic Monkeys soon to be released third album, entitled Humbug, is sh*t!!! Avoid at all costs people.

loving that Kasabian album, very good indeed, as for the new Arctics album, i've listened to it a couple if times & I quite like it, not as good as the first 2 but still alright, but that's just me, i'm sure more people agree with you Dfuse  :)

Other stuff i've been listening to recently are - Rev Theory's Light It Up album & the latest Luda album, Theatre of the Mind.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads