Author Topic: APB: Reloaded  (Read 11541 times)

Offline Maibs

• Time Zone: GMT
  • PSN: Maibs
  • Steam: Maibs
  • XBL: xXMaibXx
Re: APB: Reloaded
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2010, 02:04:16 PM »
Neato whats ur IGN?

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 04:39:13 PM »
Neato whats ur IGN?

I think you found me (Neato).  I got some popup messages from "Maibs".  I tried to respond, but I could not figure it out.

I also keep getting a popup message saying I have "1 Unread Message", but I have no idea how to read it.

I'm enjoying the concept of this game, but I have to be honest and say the controls are insanely clunky, especially in vehicles.  I'm playing as an Enforcer, but I probably killed more innocent people than the criminals did while trying to drive a car.   :-\

Offline Maibs

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 04:57:03 PM »
Neato whats ur IGN?

I think you found me (Neato).  I got some popup messages from "Maibs".  I tried to respond, but I could not figure it out.

I'm enjoying the concept of this game, but I have to be honest and say the controls are insanely clunky, especially in vehicles.  I'm playing as an Enforcer, but I probably killed more innocent people than the criminals did while trying to drive a car.   :-\

/Whisper <Name> <Message>

Driving appears to be a big problem for everyone, if you check out the forums, that and hit detection seems to be the main gripe.
Driving is fine for me, after playing for so long ive learned to drive with the delay and its not so hard anymore (still kill way to many pedestrians tho)

Give me a shout next weekend if your about, maybe group up for some missions.

I also keep getting a popup message saying I have "1 Unread Message", but I have no idea how to read it.

if its an e-mail you need to read at a terminal near agents or in social district, 1 Unread Message usually mean that someone is talking in district chat but the chat box is closed, usually opens on its own or press home.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 05:00:07 PM by Maibs »

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2010, 11:28:30 AM »
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 11:30:38 AM by nCogNeato »

Offline Maibs

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2010, 02:10:14 PM »
2 more if anyone else is intrested:

W1DB7-09UL0-SKN3X

1A2ZS-X28IQ-VGTBD

Offline Maibs

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2010, 01:03:17 PM »

BOXART

Also remember to update your client before attempting to play in the next playsession, there is 4gb worth of updates and a few surpises ingame.

Offline Maibs

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2010, 09:26:59 AM »
Wai just made it into the top 10 kill to death overachievers league for the whole server (2000+ ppl) So proud :P

http://img63.imageshack.us/i/apb2010050313063232.jpg/

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2010, 11:29:45 AM »
Well done, my man!

Offline Maibs

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2010, 12:07:25 PM »
If anyone still plays the server has gone up 24/7 untill 6th june :D

All Groups: Closed Beta Playsession
Monday 17 May 2010 14:00 GMT until
Sunday 6 June 2010 23:59 GMT

Offline Maibs

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2010, 07:27:22 AM »
APB Lead Designer EJ Moreland spoke about the infrequently discussed console version of Realtime Worlds' upcoming cops-n-robbers MMO All Points Bulletin in a recent interview with the folks at Develop.

In the interview, EJ noted that the console version of APB would be different and not a straight PC-to-console port as those sorts of games don't tend to "work as well as it did on the original platform." The choice to make the console version of APB a more "console centric" version as opposed to simply doing a port job means that a console version of APB may still be a ways out, as the team has not even begun production on the console version yet.

EJ does reassure us that the game will not be "radically different" though, so those of you who are looking forward to playing APB on consoles, don't fret, the game will still be about "content creation, online celebrity, and deep match-making", it'll just a bit more console friendly!

You can read part one of the full interview over at Develop right now for additional information.

http://www.develop-online.net/features/887/Realtime-Worlds-Serving-time

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2010, 03:18:16 PM »
i will wait for the console version, i have never really been able to get along with pc gaming. unless it's point and click like sims or football manager

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2010, 03:24:47 PM »
i will wait for the console version, i have never really been able to get along with pc gaming. unless it's point and click like sims or football manager

Gears on PC is cool  :)

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2010, 03:28:35 PM »

I'm sure it is, but unless it's point and click i won't be getting it  :) problem is my pc monitor is only 14" while my tv is a 32". Plus my console is hooked up to a 5.1 cinema kit, my pc is only 2.1. Thats why i would rather play console games.  :)

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2010, 03:31:16 PM »

I'm sure it is, but unless it's point and click i won't be getting it  :) problem is my pc monitor is only 14" while my tv is a 32". Plus my console is hooked up to a 5.1 cinema kit, my pc is only 2.1. Thats why i would rather play console games.  :)

I play it on my TV via my laptop's HDMI out and with my 360 pad of course, my lappy will also play it at maximum settings without any fuss which is always a good thing.   :)

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2010, 06:31:58 PM »

I play it on my TV via my laptop's HDMI out and with my 360 pad of course, my lappy will also play it at maximum settings without any fuss which is always a good thing.   :)

but why go to all that trouble to play it on your tv with a 360 pad when you could just play it on your tv with your 360 pad ON your 360. You would have to be crazy in love with gears to do that...... oh wait you are  :D

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads