Linked Events

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2 : March 05, 2010

Author Topic: Battlefield: Bad Company 2  (Read 15897 times)

NeuroticSarge

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
« Reply #165 on: June 11, 2010, 12:32:15 PM »
Anyone else up for onslaught?
Already unlocked everything,so not bothered by that.

I haven't even tried the MP yet, well apart from the stab 5 friends thing we tried which of course was a complete bust.  :)

You are missing out so much!Best MP EVER!

I might give it a blast tonight while everyone is playing RDR, either that or i'll try and finish DiRT2.

Might play a bit of RDR or BF:BC2.See what tickles my fancy and also depends how tired I am.
Going paintballing tomorrow for Charlie's birthday.He's going to be 14!Wish me luck!

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2010, 12:35:51 PM »
Anyone else up for onslaught?
Already unlocked everything,so not bothered by that.

I haven't even tried the MP yet, well apart from the stab 5 friends thing we tried which of course was a complete bust.  :)

You are missing out so much!Best MP EVER!

I might give it a blast tonight while everyone is playing RDR, either that or i'll try and finish DiRT2.

Might play a bit of RDR or BF:BC2.See what tickles my fancy and also depends how tired I am.
Going paintballing tomorrow for Charlie's birthday.He's going to be 14!Wish me luck!

Good luck mate  :D

I don't have RDR yet so it's either DiRT2 as it's a rental and i wanna finish it quickly or BC2 before the inevitable Gears 2 switch later on.  :)

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #167 on: June 15, 2010, 07:17:39 AM »
BAD COMPANY 2 VIETNAM

Revealed at EA's conference, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is set to get a brand new expansion pack later this year, entitled Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam (no prizes for guessing the setting!). The DLC has been confirmed as a multiplayer-only expansion, and has been described by EA like this:

Fighting as either U.S. Marines or North Vietnamese Army (NVA), the hostile combat terrain of the Vietnamese jungle is brought dramatically to life via the Frostbite engine with a host of authentic vehicles and weapons with which to engage the enemy. The punishing jungles, powerful air invasions, and guerilla tactics of an unpredictable enemy deliver non-stop action in this sandbox environment, a signature design style of the award-winning Swedish studio.

The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam digital expansion pack takes all of the intensity, action and addictive gameplay of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and ups the ante with enhanced persistence, new weapons, vehicles, unlocks, awards and achievements. Featuring four new maps playable in classic Battlefield modes including Conquest and Rush, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam will be available worldwide this winter for the Xbox 360. Price will be announced at a later date.

Price is still yet to be confirmed, and the release date is just a vague Winter. But what we can deduce from that Watson is that it's no small DLC pack but rather a hefty, sizeable add-on that will take a couple more months to finish off - which sounds great if you ask me!

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2010, 02:16:32 AM »
Well,the achievements are up on xbox live,so has it been released yet?

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2010, 06:26:37 AM »
Well,the achievements are up on xbox live,so has it been released yet?

Sometime today mate.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #170 on: June 24, 2010, 10:20:25 AM »
i will be buying onslaught tomorrow without doubt!  :)

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2010, 12:18:49 PM »
I'll get them later if there available.So,who's upfor some onslaught tomorrow night then?

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2010, 12:21:18 PM »
I will be, if it actually gets released!

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2010, 08:21:16 AM »
I am gonna get some points tonight and download it, if i don't end up playing red dead or gears then i will be up for some onslaught action  :)

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2010, 08:29:40 AM »
It may be glitched, Dark and I couldn't get trhough one of the levels last night because the flag wouldn't "capture" no matter how many enemies we killed!

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2010, 08:30:42 AM »
It may be glitched, Dark and I couldn't get trhough one of the levels last night because the flag wouldn't "capture" no matter how many enemies we killed!

oh dear, i don't know if i should wait to get it now, what do ya think marty?

markav

« Reply #176 on: August 07, 2010, 03:59:31 PM »
Ok, i am having the same problems with this game as i had during the beta. After 15 mins online the sound goes completely has anyone else had this problem? I tried googling the problem but not found any answers yet. I have installed the game on my hard drive, should i try playing off the disc?
Help :'(
I also noticed that once the sound goes it affects the dashboard sounds too. The only way to regain any sound is rebooting ???

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #177 on: August 07, 2010, 04:11:28 PM »
Ok, i am having the same problems with this game as i had during the beta. After 15 mins online the sound goes completely has anyone else had this problem? I tried googling the problem but not found any answers yet. I have installed the game on my hard drive, should i try playing off the disc?
Help :'(
I also noticed that once the sound goes it affects the dashboard sounds too. The only way to regain any sound is rebooting ???

Not had that problem at all, and I've played it both from the disc and from an installation. How puzzling?  ???

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #178 on: August 08, 2010, 09:38:42 AM »
no probs for me either but then again it's not on my hard drive. No idea what it could be!

markav

« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2010, 01:25:49 PM »
Its still happening.
I will uninstall it and try from disc :-\

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads