Author Topic: Assassin's Creed Anthology  (Read 727 times)

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Assassin's Creed Anthology
« on: November 06, 2012, 06:02:17 AM »
Retailer Outs Assassin's Creed Anthology

Amazon France has posted a listing for the as-yet unofficially announced Assassin’s Creed Anthology.

As you would expect the Anthology contains all the console-released Assassin’s Creed games, from 2007’s debut up to the latest installment, Assassin’s Creed III.

That’s Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations and Assassin’s Creed III.

In addition to this the anthology also contains every piece of series DLC, including the multiplayer map packs, AC II’s missing chapters, Brotherhood’s Leonardo Da Vinci add-on and Revelations’  Animus puzzle stages.

The Amazon France listing for the collection states that it will cost 150 Euros and release on November 29th. There’s no official details yet, but there is a promotional image, which can be found below.

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
  • Some people drink Pepsi, some people drink Coke...
    • Time Zone: GMT -07
  • PSN: ZeroEquals
  • Steam: ZeroEquals
  • XBL: ZeroEquals
Re: Assassin's Creed Anthology
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 11:04:34 AM »
This would be really interesting if A) someone hasn't played any of these included games, or B) Ubisoft promised not to release any more AC games (allowing for a complete collection). Otherwise, as soon as the next game is released, this collection might feel somewhat cheapened.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 11:58:00 AM »
Even thought I'm a few games behind in the series, I'm pretty sure it would still be cheaper for me to just buy them individually (used) + DLC, but I could be wrong.  I'll do the math once they confirm an official price.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 06:57:04 AM »
More info:

Assassin's Creed Anthology costs £119.99, out this month
First Assassin's Creed 3 DLC due mid-December.

You'll soon be able to own every Assassin's Creed console game and DLC add-on for £119.99, publisher Ubisoft has announced.

The Assassin's Creed Anthology Edition will launch in the UK on 30th November and will be available exclusively from Amazon. PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are currently listed - there's no sign of a PC equivalent.

Ubisoft confirmed the Anthology's existence to Eurogamer yesterday. Today it has listed every item included in the pack - which includes an Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass.

The first slice arrives in "mid-December", Ubisoft has now confirmed. It's the opening chapter in an extra campaign that pits you against an evil George Washington.

The full list of content included in the Assassin's Creed Anthology Edition lies below.

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2, plus Sequence 12: Battle of Forlì DLC and Sequence 13: Bonfire of the Vanities DLC
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - The Da Vinci Edition, includes The Da Vinci Disappearance single-player add-on, 2 additional missions: Trajan Market and the Aqueducts, new multiplayer features: 1 Map + 6 Characters + 2 new modes
Assassin's Creed Revelations - The Ottoman Edition, includes The Lost Archive single-player add-on, 3 Skins, Capacity upgrades and additional mission: Vlad the Impaler's Prison, plus new multiplayer features: 6 Maps + 7 Characters + Customisation Items
Assassin's Creed 3, plus a Season Pass for all forthcoming DLC, the first of which is available from mid-December 2012.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 10:54:27 AM »
I'm going to have to investigate my purchase history to see what (if any) DLC I already own.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads