Author Topic: BF:BC2 Onslaught  (Read 1749 times)

Offline Kyuubi

• Super Dooper Member
    • Time Zone: GMT
    • Blind 100
  • XBL: KyuubiKitsuni
BF:BC2 Onslaught
« on: June 27, 2010, 05:58:02 AM »
Well it gave a few more achieves for each of the maps......great news is that they're stackable so completing them on hardcore gives many points :)

Astrex

Re: BF:BC2 Onslaught
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 08:08:21 AM »
I need to get onslaught, sounds awesome! and a few more cheevos I am sold!

Offline Kyuubi

• Super Dooper Member
    • Blind 100
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 02:50:11 PM »
It's good fun, a good laugh on 4 player too!!
It can be a little frustrating on some of the maps though as we found out......and some may say that 800msp is a little excessive for what you get too....(it is a score whore map list to a degree IMO).
Although it is fun it can be very linear and may be worth the wait for when it will no doubt be on DOTW......

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 02:57:23 PM »
It can be a little frustrating on some of the maps though as we found out......and some may say that 800msp is a little excessive for what you get too....(it is a score whore map list to a degree IMO).
Although it is fun it can be very linear and may be worth the wait for when it will no doubt be on DOTW......

I'd go along with all of that, I don't see it being played much once the achievements have been got. If you could earn XP for it (like with Horde on Gears 2) I think it would be a bit more of a laster.

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 02:05:34 AM »

I'd go along with all of that, I don't see it being played much once the achievements have been got. If you could earn XP for it (like with Horde on Gears 2) I think it would be a bit more of a laster.

So true,I thought you would gain xp and seems silly that you don't. Otherwise,what's the point scoing for?

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 04:55:16 AM »
they may patch it yet so you get xp for it, especially if they can see that people have stopped playing it once they have the cheeves.

Offline Kyuubi

• Super Dooper Member
    • Blind 100
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 05:49:08 PM »
I think they will have too.

I'm glad that I used the 800 msp that I got free from tescos one day to get it otherwise I would feel a little robbed.....

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 05:27:37 AM »
I think they will have too.

I'm glad that I used the 800 msp that I got free from tescos one day to get it otherwise I would feel a little robbed.....

i would feel robbed too but i saved money when i bought pb winterbottom, which i was gonna download anyways, because it went down to 400 points yesterday. ahhhh, life is good  :)

Offline SinisterScythe

• Time Zone: GMT -05
  • XBL: SinisterScythe
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 11:27:32 AM »
This Onslaught DLC was probably some of the worst DLC I've ever played. I love Bad Co 2 to death, but this was just an excuse to get more money. It was repackaged maps with a twist on Conquest. They marketed it as the first co-op mode, but technically you play co-op with your team on regular multiplayer - co-op against another team of co-ops. I got my cheevos and I'll be sticking with the regular multiplayer and soon Vietnam.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads