Author Topic: Royal Rumble  (Read 42011 times)

Offline Lukehi

• Forum Moderator
  • Super Dooper Member
  • Elle <3 Jacob
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: Lukehi
  • XBL: Lukehi
Re: Royal Rumble
« Reply #780 on: January 28, 2011, 03:27:51 PM »
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                     10 
04  Mull Of Kintyre (Wings)                                                              1 [-1] 
05  Rivers of Bablyon / Brown Girl In the Ring (Boney M)                       6 [+1] 
07  Relax (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                               5 
08  She Loves You (The Beatles)                                                      3
09  Unchained Melody (Robson & Jerome)                                           2 
10  Mary's Boychild / Oh My Lord (Boney M)                                        4
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                            7
14  I Want To Hold Your Hand    (The Beatles)                                       3
17  Perfect Day (Various Artists)                                                       6
19  Tears (Ken Dodd)                                                                      3
20  Can't Buy Me Love (The Beatles)                                                  4
21  Summer Nights (John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John)                    3
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        6 
24  Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)                                           2
25  Don't You Want Me (The Human League)                                      8
27  I Feel Fine (The Beatles)                                                            4
28  I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)                             7 
30  The Carnival is Over (The Seekers)                                              5

Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #781 on: January 28, 2011, 03:32:55 PM »
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                    10  
04  Mull Of Kintyre (Wings)                                                              1  
05  Rivers of Bablyon / Brown Girl In the Ring (Boney M)                        6  
07  Relax (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                               5  
08  She Loves You (The Beatles)                                                      3
09  Unchained Melody (Robson & Jerome)                                           3  [+1]  
10  Mary's Boychild / Oh My Lord (Boney M)                                        4
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                          7
14  I Want To Hold Your Hand    (The Beatles)                                    3
17  Perfect Day (Various Artists)                                                       6
19  Tears (Ken Dodd)                                                                      3
20  Can't Buy Me Love (The Beatles)                                                  4
21  Summer Nights (John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John)                    3
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        6  
24  Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)                                           1  [-1]
25  Don't You Want Me (The Human League)                                      8
27  I Feel Fine (The Beatles)                                                            4
28  I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)                             7  
30  The Carnival is Over (The Seekers)                                              5

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
  • No cuts, no buts, no coconuts?
  • Last.fm: sambomaher
  • XBL: ox SAMBO xo
« Reply #782 on: January 28, 2011, 04:09:34 PM »
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                    10 
04  Mull Of Kintyre (Wings)                                                              1 
05  Rivers of Bablyon / Brown Girl In the Ring (Boney M)                        6 
07  Relax (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                               5 
08  She Loves You (The Beatles)                                                      3
09  Unchained Melody (Robson & Jerome)                                           3   
10  Mary's Boychild / Oh My Lord (Boney M)                                        4
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                          8 +1
14  I Want To Hold Your Hand    (The Beatles)                                    3
17  Perfect Day (Various Artists)                                                       6
19  Tears (Ken Dodd)                                                                      3
20  Can't Buy Me Love (The Beatles)                                                  4
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        6 
24  Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)                                         0 -1 
27  I Feel Fine (The Beatles)                                                            4
28  I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)                             7 
30  The Carnival is Over (The Seekers)                                              5

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #783 on: February 06, 2011, 06:08:21 AM »
03  Bohemian Rhapsody   (Queen)                                                    10 
04  Mull Of Kintyre (Wings)                                                              0 [-1] 
05  Rivers of Bablyon / Brown Girl In the Ring (Boney M)                        6 
09  Unchained Melody (Robson & Jerome)                                           3   
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                          8
14  I Want To Hold Your Hand    (The Beatles)                                    3
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        7 [+1] 

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
« Reply #784 on: February 06, 2011, 07:35:07 AM »
09  Unchained Melody (Robson & Jerome)                                           2 [-1]   
13  I Just Called To Say I Love You   (Stevie Wonder)                          8
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        7   
25  Don't You Want Me (The Human League)                                       9 [+1]

Offline Lukehi

• Forum Moderator
  • Super Dooper Member
  • Elle <3 Jacob
  • Last.fm: Lukehi
  • XBL: Lukehi
« Reply #785 on: February 06, 2011, 08:01:34 AM »
09  Unchained Melody (Robson & Jerome)                                           2 
19  Tears (Ken Dodd)                                                                      2 [-1]
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        8 [+1]   
25  Don't You Want Me (The Human League)                                       9

Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
« Reply #786 on: February 06, 2011, 08:04:54 AM »
09  Unchained Melody (Robson & Jerome)                                           1 [-1] 
17  Perfect Day (Various Artists)                                                       7 [+1]
19  Tears (Ken Dodd)                                                                      2
22  Two Tribes (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)                                        8   
25  Don't You Want Me (The Human League)                                       9

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
« Reply #787 on: August 01, 2011, 10:01:18 AM »
Anyone want to take a turn?

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here
« Reply #788 on: August 01, 2011, 11:23:02 AM »
Anyone want to take a turn?

If I get some time, I'll give it a go later.  The lost posts after the site upgrade really screwed up the forum games.   :-[

On the bright side, there's a new "Insert Table" button that may make this game a little easier.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here
« Reply #789 on: August 01, 2011, 01:48:48 PM »
Ok.  It took a few minutes, but I translated the list into a table to avoid the weird spacing problem.  Just quote & edit my post as needed to get familiar with how the table format works.

Bohemian Rhapsody  (Queen)10
Rivers of Bablyon / Brown Girl In the Ring  (Boney M)6
Relax  (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)5
She Loves You  (The Beatles)3
Unchained Melody  (Robson & Jerome)2 [+1]
Mary's Boychild / Oh My Lord  (Boney M)4
I Just Called To Say I Love You  (Stevie Wonder)8
I Want To Hold Your Hand  (The Beatles)3
Perfect Day  (Various Artists)7
Tears  (Ken Dodd)2
Can't Buy Me Love  (The Beatles)4
Summer Nights  (John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John)3
Two Tribes  (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)8
Don't You Want Me  (The Human League)9
I Feel Fine  (The Beatles)3 [-1]
I'll Be Missing You  (Puff Daddy and Faith Evans)7
The Carnival is Over  (The Seekers)5

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
« Reply #790 on: August 01, 2011, 01:55:18 PM »
Bohemian Rhapsody  (Queen)10
Unchained Melody  (Robson & Jerome)2
Tears  (Ken Dodd)1 [-1]
Don't You Want Me  (The Human League)10 [+1]
I Feel Fine  (The Beatles)3
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 02:51:26 PM by nCogNeato »

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here
« Reply #791 on: August 01, 2011, 02:52:22 PM »
You didn't carry over the table correctly, but I went ahead and fixed it.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #792 on: June 03, 2013, 05:31:46 AM »
Bohemian Rhapsody  (Queen)11 (+1)
Unchained Melody  (Robson & Jerome)1 (-1)
Tears  (Ken Dodd)1
Don't You Want Me  (The Human League)10
I Feel Fine  (The Beatles)3