Author Topic: Pass the Bleach - Confessions of a Score Whore  (Read 18915 times)

Astrex

Re: Pass the Bleach - Confessions of a Score Whore
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2010, 03:35:22 AM »
Cos I feel dirty...just "experienced the thrill of romance with Zevran" for a measley 10G

**NB. Zevran is a male Elf & I'm playing a male character!**

That's Okay I got the cheevos for kissing 20 guys in Bully  :P

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2010, 11:06:38 AM »
I slept with everyone in that game.  I even bagged the elf servant only 10 minutes after starting the game.   8)

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2010, 11:21:27 AM »
I slept with everyone in that game.  I even bagged the elf servant only 10 minutes after starting the game.   8)

You never changed, i only asked for a cup of sugar and got a whole lot more than i bargained for.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2010, 12:16:47 PM »
Add Shrek the Turd to this list, bloody awful game, the films are awful so I guess the game didn't have much chance either.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2010, 05:30:14 PM »
Add Shrek the Turd to this list, bloody awful game, the films are awful so I guess the game didn't have much chance either.

gonna rent it. for my daughter of course  ;D also oyu are wrong about the films, well shrek 2 was good anyway. the third one was POO

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2010, 05:41:01 PM »
I love the first one

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2010, 06:24:03 PM »

gonna rent it. for my daughter of course  ;D also oyu are wrong about the films, well shrek 2 was good anyway. the third one was POO

First film was decent, two & three were beyond awful, but thats what happens when you get actors that used to be funny to play so called funny roles.

Astrex

« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2010, 04:06:00 AM »
Dark Void has to be in this section!

I can't believe I frakking played this game and even tried to fully upgrade by playing level over n over and then to find out the cheevo was glitched for me!

Pile of wank!  >:(

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2010, 02:27:27 PM »
Dark Void has to be in this section!

I can't believe I frakking played this game and even tried to fully upgrade by playing level over n over and then to find out the cheevo was glitched for me!

Pile of wank!  >:(

I got the 1000 on that, vertical cover was a cool idea, sadly that was the only good idea that went into the game.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2010, 03:14:12 PM »

First film was decent, two & three were beyond awful, but thats what happens when you get actors that used to be funny to play so called funny roles.

first one is good, second one is great, third one is a travesty against all of mankind

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2010, 03:23:21 PM »

first one is good, second one is great, third one is a travesty against all of mankind

Well at least we agree on the third film then  ;D  I just don't really like the series, not a patch on anything that Pixar has done for me.

Theres a fourth Shrek film too that looks even worse than three, if thats at all possible.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2010, 03:30:19 PM »

Well at least we agree on the third film then  ;D  I just don't really like the series, not a patch on anything that Pixar has done for me.

Theres a fourth Shrek film too that looks even worse than three, if thats at all possible.

I didn't realise that pixar had done all those films for you!  ;D

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2010, 03:35:57 PM »

Well everything since Toy Story, I kicked up a massive fuss because I couldn't get a Buzz Lightyear doll that Christmas so in return every Pixar film since that dark dark time is in honour of yours truly.    8)

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2010, 06:25:22 PM »

Well everything since Toy Story, I kicked up a massive fuss because I couldn't get a Buzz Lightyear doll that Christmas so in return every Pixar film since that dark dark time is in honour of yours truly.    8)

nice  :D

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2010, 08:24:16 PM »

I'm sorry but WALL-E is the shiz and greatest Pixar movie EVERRRRR!!!!!

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads