Linked Events

• Darksiders II (US): June 26, 2012
  • Darksiders II (UK): June 29, 2012

Author Topic: Darksiders II  (Read 7211 times)

Offline Smithk4

• Time Zone: GMT
  • PSN: Smithk4
  • XBL: Nursingtitan84
Re: Darksiders II
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2012, 04:42:32 AM »
Darksiders II - Argul's Tomb DLC

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkr64dcdqpA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkr64dcdqpA</a>

[/url]
You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!!

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2012, 06:06:34 AM »
Still waiting for Lovefilm to send me this, might just buy it instead.   :)

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2012, 09:40:16 AM »
Darksiders II: Crow Armor Set Giveaway!

A lot of you have been waiting for the release of the Darksiders II Crow Armor and Scythes set. As a thank you to our awesome community and for the massive support you have given us we are offering these as a FREE unlock to everyone who owns the game.

To redeem your item you will need to log into the game between 10/12/2012 11:59am PST and 10/22/2012 11:59am PST. The items will appear within your Dragon Serpent Tome. Get full details on the Crow Armor set here: http://bit.ly/WOnjdD

Crow Armor Set FAQ:

How do I get my FREE Crow Armor set?
You simply need to log into Darksiders II between 10/12 – 10/22/2012 while connected online and the content will be sent to your Tome inbox. Simply find the nearest Tome to claim your items.

How long do I have to claim the Crow Armor set?
The Crow Armor set will only be provided to users who login during the slated time period between October 12th and October 22nd. You must claim these items via the Tome system before October 22nd, 2012.

Do I need to redeem a token or will I get an e-mail for this offer?
No. The Crow Armor set will be unlocked in game and delivered to you once you log online. You do not need a token or any e-mail details to claim the Crow Armor set. You simply need to claim the Armor and weapon set within the Tome system before October 22nd, 2012.

Offline Smithk4

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2012, 04:58:30 AM »
Meant to do this a few days ago and forgot. Will collect it tonight though. From my experience all the free weapons and armors for this game thus far have been at a low level. If your character is leveled up then then Armor set will probably be useless to you.

But if you have just started playing the game then it would obviously be worth it. In any event will collect it and see what its like  ;)

[/url]
You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!!

Offline donnieoneshot

• Children of the night. What music they make.
  • Last.fm: donnieoneshot
  • XBL: donnieoneshot
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2012, 02:40:01 AM »
Darksiders II: The Abyssal Forge DLC!  Journey through the Shadow Lands and meet the outcast Maker and his machine.

THQ announced details on Darksiders 2's second downloadable content pack this afternoon. "Abyssal Forge" will arrive on PC, Xbox Live and North American PSN on October 30th. The European PSN release will follow on the 31st.

The DLC adds a new region called the Shadow Lands. This enormous swamp is complete with two dungeons, new enemies and top-shelf loot. These new challenges are said to be the hardest yet.

The titular forge taps into the dark energies of the Abyss to create weapons. The Mad Smith was sealed away with the forge in the Shadow Lands by his people. Using the forge, he has built a massive army that threatens to overrun all the realms.

"Abyssal Forge" will cost $10, or 800 MS Points, to download

[/url]

Offline Smithk4

« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2012, 05:00:20 AM »
Any mention or achievements I wonder. The last DLC, Argul's Tomb, had no achievements with it. Poor effort really on THQ's behalf!

I will get it but I will wait for a sale (a really good one at that!!). Won’t be paying full dollar of no achievements!

[/url]

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads