Author Topic: The Crazy World of Warcaft  (Read 4225 times)

Offline Maibs

• Time Zone: GMT
  • PSN: Maibs
  • Steam: Maibs
  • XBL: xXMaibXx
The Crazy World of Warcaft
« on: December 26, 2009, 02:11:10 PM »
Wow Whore Has 36 Accounts/Characters spends $5711 ao he can raid by himself

http://mhviraf.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/wow-whore-has-36-accounts-raids-by-himself/

Offline Maibs

Re: The Crazy World of Warcaft
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 02:13:20 PM »

Offline TaraJayne

• Way Beyond Awesome
  • Twitter: TaraJayne360
  • Last.fm: TaraJayne360
  • XBL: TaraJayne
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 06:23:09 AM »
Jesus thats obssesive. I bet he has quite a bit of money. 11 differet computers at once I so coud not be bothered. Yet I would try it for a day just to see what its like.
Can't wait for Shenmue 3

I hate jokes that rely on visual imagery.

I've had it right up to here with them.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 09:29:11 AM »

http://mhviraf.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/wow-whore-has-36-accounts-raids-by-himself/

Now it all make sense.  The guy is a supervillain ...

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 09:31:05 AM »

sh*t chair  ;D

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »

Where's his cat ?

Offline TaraJayne

• Way Beyond Awesome
  • Twitter: TaraJayne360
  • Last.fm: TaraJayne360
  • XBL: TaraJayne
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 06:57:51 PM »

Where's his cat ?
He probarbly ate it.
Can't wait for Shenmue 3

I hate jokes that rely on visual imagery.

I've had it right up to here with them.

Offline xnightcrawlerxx

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 03:40:48 PM »

Offline Maibs

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 06:13:08 PM »

Offline The_Podge

• PSN: The_Podgey_One
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 02:17:12 PM »

s*** chair  ;D

Its okay, it all broke in 10 minutes; the joy of Vista :P

Offline Maibs

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 11:00:18 AM »
More crazy world of warcraft.....

New playable race in the next expansion:

Panda's or Pandaren

Also Pokewow...

Heres the full story from MMORPG.COM

New Continent (Pandaria) – Leveling zone, Neutral territory, in-world dungeons
    New Race (Pandarens) – Kung Fu Panda?  Damn right you love it.
    New Class (Monk) – No auto-attacks, three resources, dps/healer/tank, Pally 2.0?  Perhaps.
    Increased Level Cap – Level 90 here we come!
    Talents 2.0 – I hope you don’t like talent points and you do like more meaningful choice
    PvE Scenarios – Bringing players back into the world
    Challenge Mode Dungeons – Time triale dungeons with normalized gear.  Leaderboards!
    Mind Shattering Class Changes – Hunters? No Minimum range!  Druids?  Four specs!
    Achievements are Account Wide – Something like that, most will be at least…
    3 New Raids, 9 New Dungeons – Three of which are remakes of old dungeons for lvl 90 heroics!
    Raid Finder Implementation – Leaves open normal and heroic raids to be more difficult
    World Raid Bosses – Prepare to grief the Alliance everyone.
    Useful and Fun Dailies – They’ll get you out doing things in the world and help with gear.
    More streamlined elements (main hand wand usage, no ranged slots on melee champs, etc) and a general push towards the feel of vanilla (no flying till max level, more world action, etc).

Not to mention the most important change of all, PvP updates!  IN TWO FLAVORS!

!!!!!Pet battle system – Pokemon in your WoW!!!!!

!!!!!DOTA Battleground - MOBA style combat in your WoW!!!!!

Go ahead, get it out of your system now.  Complain how you can already tell this expansion is for the tweens and Asian market (because obviously what brings in the Asian players are environs based on the Orient, right?) and the cute and cuddly feel will be the end of WoW.  Don’t worry you aren’t the first and you won’t be the last, but the sentiment will basically be ignored, but please let it run its course sooner rather than later.  Done? Keyboard broken yet?  Yes?  Perfect.

Now in case you couldn’t tell from my ardent and aggressive use of exclamation points, I’m terribly excited about these PvP announcements.  If I had been lucky enough to be at the convention when the PvP changes were announced I would have howled and cheered with such vigor my voice would squeak like I was thirteen all over again.  Seeing as PvP is essentially the lifeblood of this game anyways (what’s raiding?  Is that where a bunch of people get around to circlejerk to scripted stuff or something?) I have every right to be as excited as a schoolgirl at her first prom (before it actually starts that is).

First of all, we will now have Pokemons in our WoW.  Everyone loves pets already, and you’re a liar if you say you don’t.  They are adorable companions who are always there to lend us support and love after we fail miserably or to cheer us up as we farm our daily farm content.  Now they are account-wide and we can send them to their death in mortal combat!  Sure there are only three pets and three abilities, so it is a bit watered down compared to Pokemon, but hot damn if this isn’t the best thing ever to come from this announcement!  Literally everyone and their grandmother has played a Pokemon game of some iteration, and they all love it (even if they won’t admit it, they secretly love it and play it under the covers at night!).  Blizzard had the grace to even copy paste the formula of catchém, levelém, battleém, tradeém.  Not to mention they are so cute your ears will bleed, something even the manliest of men can appreciate similar to the way only a real man can wear pink hot pants and still be the epitome of masculinity.

As much as I was expecting to hear about Mists of Pandaria and hate the aesthetics and pandas I have to admit that this is an extremely exciting announcement.  Everywhere on the net utter hate and vitriol is being expelled about this, and it is somewhat depressing.  It seems everyone bashed Cataclysm for being disappointing, not changing things up enough or making it enough like vanilla, etc, and now that Blizzard looks to be making some large changes to the formula the sentiment remains “Oh really?  More of the same, really Blizzard? **** you!” Even if you hate pets, the pet battle system looks to be extremely fleshed out with PvP and PvE choices, seasonal and situational pets and training, trading and statistics. People may end up playing just for this alone, which equates to more legitimate content that everyone complains the game lacks. For once it looks like PvP is actually heading in an interesting direction with a throwback to world interactions (be it world PvP objectives that are actually fun, validly interesting and fun battlegrounds, or the pure bliss of seeing the enemy faction fighting a raid boss and going suicidal trying to gank their healers) and Alliance versus Horde conflict.  Making the Raid Finder the lowest difficulty of raiding means normal and heroics will have better rewards and be harder, so everyone should be happier regarding the raiding scene.  Dungeons will not only be gear-up fests but legitimate challenges via increased difficulty or on a purely competitive time mechanic.  The new class looks to be incredibly unique (no white damage, three resources, melee-based healer) and is applicable to almost every race.  The new continent is on a floating turtle with some beautiful and varied vistas.  PvE content will be more inspired and not require the holy trinity to have fun with friends.  People will leave the cities to go experience content in the world!

In theory.

Any way you look at it, this expansion is promising to diversify and add massive amounts of content and ways to play the game.  Aiming to please everyone is almost always a more alluring in hypothesis form compared to execution, but if anyone can make it happen it has to be Blizzard.

Time to go play some Pokemon Blue and polish up on my skills.

As if that wasn’t enough there is the second “revolution,” a DOTA battleground.

I see the skepticism in your eyes and in that disgruntled and utterly unbecoming scowl, and I’m right there with ya!  Blizzards history of PvE battlegrounds is less than exemplary.  As much as the bum rush of Alterac Valley is completely boring and unintuitive and not fun in any way, this will be different.  See the word DOTA there?  Familiar with MOBAs at all?  Exactly, when your basis for a battleground is as basic and expounded as that it is literally impossible to fail.  If Blizzard is smart they will make a map that has three lanes, creeps, towers, and a base to kill with some mobs in-between to kill for buffs and such.  It isn’t that difficult, and being a gamer who has easily put in over 1000 hours of playtime in League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth since they launched I couldn’t be more exhilarated!

It’d be even better if they tuned the battleground to actually require all three roles!  Imagine actually needing a warrior to tank that turret, and needing a support (with toned down heals obviously) to clutch heal people in a big fight at a base.  Imagine having the freedom to farm creeps for some goal that isn’t quite clear.  Imagine a PvE/PvP scenario that doesn’t suck!  EXPECTATIONS, MAKE THEM!

Offline Lukehi

• Forum Moderator
  • Super Dooper Member
  • Elle <3 Jacob
  • Last.fm: Lukehi
  • XBL: Lukehi
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 12:59:03 PM »
I really have no clue about Warcraft but that Panda thing looks pretty awesome...2nd best panda ever, after Soo of course... :-*

Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »
Lulz at pandamen.

I actually signed up for WoW (again) to take advantage of their Free-Until-Level-20 offer.  I made a cowman.  Haven't really played it yet though.  Batman is calling me.

Offline Maibs

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 07:22:38 AM »
Here’s some sound advice: if you’re doing a livestreaming session of a video game, make sure you turn off your camera once you’re done.

World of Warcraft player murdaralph learned that lesson the hard way after footage of him having sex with his girlfriend leaked online.

Murdaralph was livestreaming a game of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria—the fourth expansion set of the popular massively multiplayer online role-playing game—on gamer-oriented video platform Twitch.TV. He unintentionally left his camera on after his game, and it captured his girlfriend entering the room and proceeding to have sex with him.

It wasn’t until the next day that the gamer realized what had transpired. Upon discovering what happened, murdaralph let out a very audible “oh no!” before finally turning off his camera. You can watch the reaction in a video entitled “DUN GOOFED,” uploaded to YouTube by murdaralph himself and posted below.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzbGaC-evqw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzbGaC-evqw</a>

http://www.dailydot.com/society/world-of-warcraft-livestream-sex-murdaralph/

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 11:03:36 AM »
Yikes!

I felt bad for the guy until I saw on reddit that he's using his new scandal-fame to make money.

Still feel bad for his girlfriend.   :-[

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads