Author Topic: Achievements not unclocking on Aracde titles transferred from my old Xbox  (Read 2305 times)

DFUSIONITE

All the arcade games I had prior to transferring my data from my old xbox to my elite all show up as trial games only for the other ID, but any I've downloaded since them seem to be playable by the other ID.

I still don't understand why Soul Calibur doesn't seem to want to unlock the achievements for me on my normal Gamertag?  >:(

same for me. When vicki tries to play any arcade titles i downloaded before i transferred data using the hd transfer kit it says they are trial games, you need to sign in as you, load the game then sign out and sign the other profile in. You need to transfer the licenses mate, i do too but i can't be bothered. will get around to it eventually though. I'm not sure if the cheeves on my old arcade games are stuck though, i will have to try them and see. If you are still having issues after transferring the licenses then contact microsoft support they should be able to help.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
All the arcade games I had prior to transferring my data from my old xbox to my elite all show up as trial games only for the other ID, but any I've downloaded since them seem to be playable by the other ID.

I still don't understand why Soul Calibur doesn't seem to want to unlock the achievements for me on my normal Gamertag?  >:(

Regarding the "Trial Game" issue - CLICK HERE.

Regarding the Soul Calibur issue - the gamesave file may have become corrupt some how.  If all else fails, delete Soul Calibur and all related files completely from your console.  Clear your cache.  Delete/Recover your gamertag (again).  Then redownload Soul Calibur and start over.   :-\

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: Jaynestown

I still don't understand why Soul Calibur doesn't seem to want to unlock the achievements for me on my normal Gamertag?  >:(

Regarding the "Trial Game" issue - CLICK HERE.

Regarding the Soul Calibur issue - the gamesave file may have become corrupt some how.  If all else fails, delete Soul Calibur and all related files completely from your console.  Clear your cache.  Delete/Recover your gamertag (again).  Then redownload Soul Calibur and start over.   :-\

Holy crap, how complicated is that? That's far too much like hard work. I'm more worried about not being able to get the achievements I wanted to on Soul Calibur than being able to play some of those games on my other ID, I was only using it to boost on a few games  :-[

I did delete the save game on Soul Calibur but it didn't make any difference, but that was after I deleted and recovered my gamertag. I'll try again tonight or maybe tomorrow (I'm still at work at the moment  :() by deleting mys ave game first, I'll see how I get on.

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
Yay, thanks for the help guys. I did the licence transfer and suddenly I was able to get the achievements to unlock :)

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here
Crazy, daddyo

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
Yay, thanks for the help guys. I did the licence transfer and suddenly I was able to get the achievements to unlock :)

nice the problem was solutionified. ... i get the most helpy points as i mentioned license transfer first.

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
    • You Are Here

nice the problem was solutionified. ... i get the most helpy points as i mentioned license transfer first.

Indeedyo

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads