Author Topic: World Rally Championship 2  (Read 393 times)

Offline sambo

• Greatness Personified
  • No cuts, no buts, no coconuts?
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: sambomaher
  • XBL: ox SAMBO xo
World Rally Championship 2
« on: June 17, 2011, 11:26:36 AM »
No sooner has DiRT 3 blasted out of the time control and disappeared, exhaust popping, down a muddy forest stage, but Black Bean's officially licensed WRC sequel pokes its headlights above the flat-out crest. WRC 2 will arrive on the Xbox 360 in October, and Black Bean's making big promises.

Last year's debut WRC game struggled to match Codies' stunning DiRT series, but this time the small Italian developer is promising better visuals and a colossal 90 stages over 15 different locations. A revamp of the remarkably in depth career mode will guide you through the life of a professional rally driver.

It won't just be contemporary machinery either, much like DiRT 3, you'll have the chance to pedal rally cars from as far back as the 1960s. Hopefully the physics will offer enough feedback that you'll be able to keep hold of the reins of a Group B grit gobbler.

Offline Windedprism

• Baile Atha Cliath
  • Super Dooper Member
  • 2011 GAA Senior Football Champions
  • Last.fm: windedprism
  • XBL: Windedprism
Re: World Rally Championship 2
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 05:33:46 AM »
Need a proper Rally game it's been too long. Did you play the first one?

Sampled the demo it seemed ok, you could see the blur on the visuals to cover them. I think if the demo had a dash view I'd be more inclined to take the gamble.
<a href="http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" alt="bf3 forum sigs">[/url]

Offline Windedprism

• Baile Atha Cliath
  • Super Dooper Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 08:50:10 AM »
Ha ha at myself there: ''if the demo had a dash view...'' , dumbass it does!! Gave the first game's demo a bash again and loved it, by no means perfect but I went and bought the 2nd game even though the reviews are ok. I think it's a case of either you're into real rallying or pretend rallying like Dirt. It's getting bad again, spending spree is kicking in with FFXIII-2 + UFC3 to pick next friday and this coming in the meantime it's time to take the money away from me again!!!!
<a href="http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" alt="bf3 forum sigs">[/url]

Offline Windedprism

• Baile Atha Cliath
  • Super Dooper Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 09:21:11 AM »
Frickin love this game, way underated. Groups B cars are just beast to handle.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads