Author Topic: Cheev Hunting  (Read 2339 times)

Offline RedMaster11

• Super Dooper Member
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: Red Master 11
Cheev Hunting
« on: September 30, 2009, 06:46:15 AM »
As 360DF is fast becoming a score whore's paradise (Failed & crak, you should be ashamed!), I thought maybe we could post on here any multiplayer cheev's that people haven't got around to doing, and other members with the same game can help to get them.

My list...

Gears 2

No, But His Face Rings a Bell - Level 15 and waves 1-20 on Sanctuary in Horde
Lost in Transition - Level 20 and waves 1-20 on Way Station in Horde

Burnout Paradise

Need help with online challenges

N+

Complete 5 Co-op Episodes
Complete 10 Co-op Episodes

Ikaruga

Stupidly hard game. Need help with chapters 3 to 5.

Online GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Re: Cheev Hunting
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 06:51:32 AM »
Happy to help with the Gears ones and probably the Burnout ones too, once i've started playing it again.

Offline RedMaster11

• Super Dooper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 06:52:31 AM »
Happy to help with the Gears ones and probably the Burnout ones too, once i've started playing it again.

Cheers mate.

Online GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 06:56:29 AM »
no worries mate, i'm sure quite a few others will want to do the Gears 2 chieves too.

Also, if anyone fancies running through Halo 3 on Legendary, i'll be up for that.

Offline reaper79666

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 07:06:25 AM »
i have not done any online stuff with gears 2 or burnout so im well up for it. just throw me an invite happy to help. have done halo 3 leg already but happy to do it again.

Offline RedMaster11

• Super Dooper Member
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 07:30:38 AM »
i have not done any online stuff with gears 2 or burnout so im well up for it. just throw me an invite happy to help. have done halo 3 leg already but happy to do it again.

I'll do Halo again as well, although I'm sh*t at it. Also need to do the meta score thingies.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 07:56:55 AM »
Gears 2:

I need one win on Wingman for the Wingman achievement, but I'm so crap at WIngman I'd need somebody to hold my hand to get it!!!

I also need the co-op achievements on the main game, plus the Guardian and Submission achievements (I have captured a grand total of ZERO meatflags!!!) and the last 12 levels of Horde on Nowhere map for that particular Horde achievement (although i can't realistically see myself reaching level 50).

I also need the "kill 25 bloodmounts with a scorcher achievement"

And if anyone could help me get another 95,000 kills I'd appreciate it too  ;D

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Online GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 08:04:41 AM »
Gears 2:

I need one win on Wingman for the Wingman achievement, but I'm so crap at WIngman I'd need somebody to hold my hand to get it!!!

I also need the co-op achievements on the main game, plus the Guardian and Submission achievements (I have captured a grand total of ZERO meatflags!!!) and the last 12 levels of Horde on Nowhere map for that particular Horde achievement (although i can't realistically see myself reaching level 50).

I haven't got any Wingman wins yet, finally won 1 round as a Leader in Guardian the other night so only another 9 needed for that, not captured any Meatflags yet but then i don't really like submission.

For the bloodmounts achievement, just do single player Horde on Casual, Allfathers Garden, wave 10, the Scorcher is always available on this map, kill 3 or 4 bloodmounts, die, rinse & repeat, easy.

Offline reaper79666

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 08:09:12 AM »
I have not done any of those but if you want help im willing to try but i wont have a clue. Nothing unusual there then lol

Offline RedMaster11

• Super Dooper Member
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 08:17:04 AM »
Gears 2:

JT, feel free to do the co-op with someone else, cos you may be waiting a while for me!

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 09:12:58 AM »
Well I'm in no particular rush. I'd really like that Wingman achievement 'cos it's for 10 points and I'm on 990 at the moment, it would give me a nice round 1000. I tried this morning on Public and ended up with someone who was either really good, or was cheating, but we still lost by one point.

I've also remembered I need the Annex achievement one too.  :(

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Online GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 09:43:52 AM »
Well I'm in no particular rush. I'd really like that Wingman achievement 'cos it's for 10 points and I'm on 990 at the moment, it would give me a nice round 1000. I tried this morning on Public and ended up with someone who was either really good, or was cheating, but we still lost by one point.

I need to win on 3 more maps for that achievement, Canals, Mansion & Gridlock I think, we'll have to give it a try one night.

Offline RedMaster11

• Super Dooper Member
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 09:46:28 AM »

I need to win on 3 more maps for that achievement, Canals, Mansion & Gridlock I think, we'll have to give it a try one night.

Count me in. Not for the Annex achievement, but I want to get to level 25.

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 10:29:40 AM »
I'm up for some Halo 3 legendary ... i'm amazing and will carry you all through it with ease and aplomb :P

I need Golden Axe and Sonic 2 Arcade game MP achieves.

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 10:40:01 AM »

Count me in. Not for the Annex achievement, but I want to get to level 25.

I've got 4 of the 8 but the only one I know I've got is Gridlock 'cos I hadn't been making a note of them. I should be available any night this week if anyone wants to try for them.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads