Author Topic: MS launches Xbox Engineering Blog  (Read 549 times)

Offline TaraJayne

• Way Beyond Awesome
  • Twitter: TaraJayne360
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: TaraJayne360
  • XBL: TaraJayne
MS launches Xbox Engineering Blog
« on: January 17, 2010, 06:14:08 PM »
Microsoft has launched a new blog that will be written and updated by the people who develop, test, manage, release, and maintain the Xbox 360. If you just love shooting and racing and don't want the magic spoilt, this is probably not for you.

"If you've ever wanted to know just a little bit more about how things work in your Xbox 360, be sure to head over to Xbox.com and read the new Xbox Engineering blog," said Major Nelson.

"While it's not much now, it's where our engineering team will be making posts to give you a little peak behind the scenes and how we solve hard problems in the console space. On behalf of the team, we hope you'll enjoy what promises to some geeky posts."

An opening post on the blog gives a little more and is written by Laura Massey: "This is a place where the Xbox development team will communicate directly with you. We'll share information straight from the people that develop, test, manage, release, and maintain the Xbox 360 and its services.

"I am a part of this team as a software development engineer in test, working on community features such as friends and parties, and I am happy to introduce you to this new space. As with the previous blog, my co-workers and I will continue to share tips and tricks about the Xbox, and give you a closer look at the people and science behind Xbox 360. We'll start off by giving you a behind the scenes look at some of the technology that went into recent releases of the Xbox 360 system software. You can expect to hear from us about a couple times a month."
Can't wait for Shenmue 3

I hate jokes that rely on visual imagery.

I've had it right up to here with them.

NeuroticSarge

Re: MS launches Xbox Engineering Blog
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 03:07:46 AM »
Would be nice if they would indulge in the reason as to why so many xbox's have died! And also,how to legitimately repair it yourself.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 05:41:26 AM »
Would be nice if they would indulge in the reason as to why so many xbox's have died! And also,how to legitimately repair it yourself.

I'm with you on that mate, the 360 is more unreliable than Emile Heskey on a one-on-one with a keeper  ;D

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 10:21:37 AM »

I'm with you on that mate, the 360 is more unreliable than Emile Heskey on a one-on-one with a keeper  ;D

:D :D :D

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads