Linked Events

• Vanquish (US): October 19, 2010

Author Topic: Vanquish  (Read 2933 times)

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Re: Vanquish
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2010, 08:22:28 AM »
So anybody getting this? It looks really good but i can't decide whether to rent or buy, the cheeves look interesting too. I wonder what 'distract ten guards with a cigarette' means? Maybe they are all trying to give up and you have to smoke one in front of them lol

Give the demo a blast mate, it's pretty mental.  :)

I will download it later, might help me decide. Does it have online multiplayer?

Single player only I think.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2010, 08:34:47 AM »
So anybody getting this? It looks really good but i can't decide whether to rent or buy, the cheeves look interesting too. I wonder what 'distract ten guards with a cigarette' means? Maybe they are all trying to give up and you have to smoke one in front of them lol

I will download it later, might help me decide. Does it have online multiplayer?

In that case - rental.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2010, 11:16:33 AM »

In that case - rental.

Yep, it's been on my rental list ever since it was available for pre-order.   :)

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2010, 11:28:51 AM »
I considered preordering for the bonus weapons, but the last few games I preorderd specifically for in-game bonuses, I never even used the bonuses.

I think I'm going to cut back on the preorders and focus more on AAA titles and my stacks of unopened games.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2010, 12:02:53 PM »
I considered preordering for the bonus weapons, but the last few games I preorderd specifically for in-game bonuses, I never even used the bonuses.

I think I'm going to cut back on the preorders and focus more on AAA titles and my stacks of unopened games.

that's what i'm gonna do. I currently have 9 games that i haven't even started, and another 5 that i have barely played.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads