Author Topic: More Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Server Downtime  (Read 1754 times)

NeuroticSarge

Re: More Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Server Downtime
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 02:38:40 PM »
I will get it i in a few months probarbly. I need to save my money

Boo! And,did you say your studying English? What's 'probarbly' then?

Offline xnightcrawlerxx

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 03:30:38 PM »
im gonna try to pick it up this weekend. if its as bad as mw2 i will be very disappointed in sarge. ;)

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »
im gonna try to pick it up this weekend. if its as bad as mw2 i will be very disappointed in sarge. ;)

No mate,so much better and with no glitchers/cheaters!

Offline xnightcrawlerxx

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 03:36:34 PM »
ok cool....maybe we can get some BC 2 going next friday

Offline CRracer_912

• vroom vroom!
  • XBL: CRracer 912
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 11:50:48 AM »
Back on topic

Did anyone try to play BFBC2 on the xobx yesterday online? Were you able to get online?

I notice on the scroll in the menu that EA was saying the servers would be down on the 12th and 13th, and that was while on my PS3, but I was online pretty much all day yesterday on the PS3, off and on.

I had a really bad first outing, started with a .08 K/D ratio, I'm slowly working my way out of that hole....

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2010, 03:14:28 AM »
Back on topic

Did anyone try to play BFBC2 on the xobx yesterday online? Were you able to get online?

I notice on the scroll in the menu that EA was saying the servers would be down on the 12th and 13th, and that was while on my PS3, but I was online pretty much all day yesterday on the PS3, off and on.

I had a really bad first outing, started with a .08 K/D ratio, I'm slowly working my way out of that hole....

I think I always start off with a bad k/d ratio,but do gradually turn it around once I start unlocking various kits and upgrades etc.
Finally ranked upto No.1 yesterday.Not played as much as I would like at the moment,but will soon get there.
I find that different kits suit different maps.Also,playing as a medic really racks your points up quick if you can help up your downed teamates.

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 06:15:59 AM »
EA completes Battlefield: Bad Company 2 server maintenance

EA assures us via Twitter that, after a rocky launch period, the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 online servers have now been stabilized. Pretty much every iteration of Bad Company 2 has seen issues arise when connecting to EA's servers for online multiplayer, with Xbox 360 kicking some users all the way out to the Dashboard and PC users experiencing authentication issues with PunkBuster.

The developer now says that those issues have been addressed, due in no small part to new servers being added over the weekend. "All new hardware is in place and ready to serve your BFBC2 needs," the tweet reads, backed up by a Q&A on the Battlefield Blog with more info. While some players may still experience a stat loss issue, EA and DICE are actively looking into a fix and encourage anyone who experiences said glitch to report it online. Now, if you'll excuse us, we've got dudes to sneak up on and knife in the back.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads