Author Topic: Battlefield Bad Company 2  (Read 4683 times)

Offline Quintillus

• Time Zone: GMT
  • PSN: JohnnyQuintillus
  • XBL: Quintillus
Battlefield Bad Company 2
« on: March 20, 2010, 10:52:30 PM »
Battlefield Bad Company 2

Achievement Points = 1000
Single Player Points = 600
Multiplayer Points  = 400

* There are more achievements to come , thank you EA.

I personally have brought the limited edition of this game at a extra cost of a five pond note and the 
extra are noting to write home about.You get Map Pack 1 free because of your VIP membership to the EA company.Plus some extra that are unlockable at higher levels which your  get at a lower level on online play.

Single Player

Is a brilliant story that involves you going from 1943 to the future i.e now. feel personally that the storyline has a lot more humour in it then Call Of Duty and you do sense that theres a another Battlefield  in developments

All single player achievements  are easy to get and  if your scared of doing Airborne on Hard.Its a cake walk and just remember to duck and shot at anything that looks like its going to break i.e walls and an other light fabrics.

And having 600 points  available right way will suit offline gamers is great .But the meat and gravy is Battlefields online modes.

Mulitplayer (Plus my judgement will be towards Rush at this present time , due to the fact I have be playing it for a week)
Online you get four classes and they are.

Assault

You basically there to shot at the emeny and hope they are dead.

Recon

Your  chief scout , the guy that press the back button on the Xbox 360 controller and marks the targets or just shots everything in range and  hopes for the enemy to die.

Medic
Your job is to reanimated the dead and pray that you can get enough  team members to stay able.

Engineer
Your job is to repair the tanks and hope you do not become an other vicitm to warfare.

My only problem with Battlefield online is there are extreme number of people , who are using the Recon  class too much .Because I received a message from someone moaning that I was playing as a Sniper .but I was only trying to level up that class.And I agree there are some that just what to level up without doing the hard work,but thats life.

I also see that playing as other class ,  can also hand you just as much power i.e try playing as an medic with lightweight perk and a M249 with an optic 4x scope,which must be unlocked and you will become a mean son of a gun in battle. Plus must people forget the medic is one hell of class to be.

Also for some reason everyone goes for the tanks,UAV and the other armour vehicle ,when there are attacking as the attacking team.Would be more fun if you just go down that hill as infantry and then spring the surprise on them later on in battle.

If you see an bad dudes tank still available after you take that section use it , because I did that took out three of bad dudes who were trying to defuse the m-com station and that station was destroyed.

But this game online at least allows you  to win  a match in three stages , so can lose your first four m-com stations and still win.

Remember if a game is going badly exit and try again.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 10:54:28 PM by Quintillus:Khaaannnn:MartinoElBandito(PS3) »

NeuroticSarge

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 05:45:19 AM »
Nice review Quinty,and I have to agree about being online.Too many snipers! I have to admit that I'm guilty as well,but I have found that certain classes suit certain maps.
Nelson bay for instance is a more run and gun approach,where Isla thingy is a great sniping map.
As time goes by and we get to learn the maps,snipers will find it hard to hide as all the best spots will be known.
I love it online,not as much as the first game,but it's still a better gaming experience than MW2 (which it will always be stood up against),because as you rightly say,you can lose the first round and still win.Some games last a good 20 minutes or so!
Much better VFM!

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 07:43:14 AM »
Good stuff Quinty, i've still not opened this game yet, I think i'll finish Godfather II first then start this game.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 08:40:01 AM »
good review mate. I am buying this on tuesday all being well, can't bloody wait!

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 06:21:19 PM »
i now own this game, but havn't played it yet, i wil lget onto that sometime this week :D

Astrex

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 04:41:01 AM »
i now own this game, but havn't played it yet, i wil lget onto that sometime this week :D

Dewd! Let's squad up sometime!

I love BFBC2, I am having trouble with Sniping, I can't seem to kill anyone lol but the game is truely EPIC!

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 10:14:57 AM »
Great review, Quinty.  I've posted it on the homepage.

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 12:24:34 PM »

I love BFBC2, I am having trouble with Sniping, I can't seem to kill anyone lol but the game is truely EPIC!

Noob!

Astrex

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 06:38:04 PM »

Noob!

Ahh no longer having trouble sniping, I am now awesome!!!

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 03:12:17 AM »

Noob!

Ahh no longer having trouble sniping, I am now awesome!!!

Good lad...it's all about the practice!

Astrex

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 04:02:14 AM »
What really helped me was having the next gun up... I think the scope was much better and it being semi automatic helped  :P

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 12:08:57 PM »

Offline TaraJayne

• Way Beyond Awesome
  • Twitter: TaraJayne360
  • Last.fm: TaraJayne360
  • XBL: TaraJayne
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 12:18:19 PM »
Can't wait for Shenmue 3

I hate jokes that rely on visual imagery.

I've had it right up to here with them.

DFUSIONITE

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 12:20:43 PM »

NeuroticSarge

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 01:07:27 PM »
I have indeed bought L4D2,just havn't played it yet.
So,Friday night is a BF:BC 2/L4D2 night then?

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads