Author Topic: Oops! Free Theme Token  (Read 428 times)

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: Jaynestown
Oops! Free Theme Token
« on: July 03, 2010, 05:00:56 PM »
I've just received an e-mail from GMR Marketing stating:

Dear Jaynestown

You recently won a theme token from the Red Dead Redemption Giveaway by downloading the Red Dead Redemption movie trailer from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

This email is to inform you that the theme token does not have an expiration date. If you have already redeemed your theme token nothing is required and you will not be able to redeem again. If you have not redeemed, please follow the directions below.

You can redeem your Theme Token from the Xbox 360 Console Dashboard or on Xbox.com using the following pre-paid Microsoft Theme Code:

I have no idea what this is about, but since it says it's a Theme token I assume it's a token for the RDR theme that was released the other day. If it is, great, except I've already paid for it!!!

Does anyone know if this is a token for the recently released theme?

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Re: Oops! Free Theme Token
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 05:16:12 PM »
It'll most likely be for downloading the MP Trailer a few months ago, I got 400 MSP from it but no e-mail so maybe I got one of these Theme Tokens too, i'll check my e-mails now.   :)

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads