Linked Events

• BioShock Infinite: March 26, 2013

Author Topic: BioShock Infinite  (Read 4708 times)

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Re: BioShock Infinite
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2013, 11:03:40 AM »
BioShock Infinite 'closer' Rod Fergusson leaves Irrational Games
Rod Fergusson departs after successfully shipping delayed game

Former Gears of War producer Rod Fergusson signed on with Irrational Games in August to finish the oft-delayed BioShock Infinite. Now that the game is out, the VP of development is moving on, Polygon reports.

"During my departure from Epic, I learned that Irrational was in need of a 'closer' to help finish BioShock Infinite," Fergusson said. "I've been striving for better storytelling in the games I've worked on and I saw this as a great opportunity to learn from Ken and his team on how to build a truly story-driven game."

Fergusson did not say what his next destination will be, but he's "done what I set out to do here and now I'm looking forward to the next chapter in my life and career."

We're still waiting to see what the next chapter will be for his former co-worker Cliff Bleszinski, who departed Epic in October. Aside from lying around on beaches, we mean.

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
  • Some people drink Pepsi, some people drink Coke...
    • Time Zone: GMT -07
  • PSN: ZeroEquals
  • Steam: ZeroEquals
  • XBL: ZeroEquals
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2013, 02:24:04 PM »
Major Nelson has a few Bioshock Infinite Ringtones for the offering:

[Bioshock Infinite Sounds]

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2013, 11:45:44 AM »

Bioshock Infinite DLC Available Today!

The first is Clash in the Clouds, a new, combat-focused DLC pack that's available starting today for $5. And, sometime in the future, players will get Burial at Sea, a hardboiled adventure set in 1958 where you'll play as both Booker and Elizabeth in Rapture.

Clash In The Clouds
Designed by Infinite's lead level designer Forrest Dowling, Clash in the Clouds puts players against 15 waves of enemies in four all-new maps all across Columbia. Leaderboards will chart how you do against other friends playing these battles and players will earn new achievements and trophies.

Burial At Sea
The two-part Burial at Sea will drop the lead characters of Infinite into the iconic city from the first BioShock game, in the middle of what looked like a noir-inflected mystery. Levine promised that you'll be seeing some familiar faces from the underwater city's tortured history.

Levine said that making Elizabeth a playable character was another example of giving fans what they wanted. Burial at Sea will cost $15 each for both parts, and the BioShock Infinite Season Pass is available for $19.99 (1600 Microsoft Points).

Source:[Kotaku]

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2013, 07:21:54 PM »

Bioshock Infinite Sales Pass 4 Million Mark:

Take-Two Interactive chairman and CEO Strauss Zelnick has revealed that BioShock Infinite has sold more than 4 million units since its release last March. This comes hot on the heels of the first-person shooter's new DLC and the announcement of an impending return to more nostalgic, sub-aquatic pastures.

"BioShock Infinite is North America's best-selling multiplatform release so far this year, according to NPD," Zelnick said during an investor conference call following the release of Take-Two's financial results for the first quarter of its fiscal 2014. "The title has crossed the 4 million units selling mark, and we expect it to become the top-selling release in the BioShock franchise."

Source: [Joystiq]

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads