Members Forums > Submit A Review

Rate the last game you played

<< < (2/16) > >>

Failed:

was the last game i finished.

3 STARS

It was fun and challenging, perhaps not as hard as the first but some points were frustrating enough. Graphics were ok and the enemy AI (and YOUR AI for that matter) were often a little iffy. I liked the Generation Kill feel to it and SSGT Knoxx kicking your ass all the time.

It was just an OK type of game.

Currently playing Portal 2, Lost Odyssey and about to start Armored Core 4. Plus whatever else takes my fancy >_<

nCogNeato:

Shinobi

1 Star

Absolute sh*t.  It succeeds at being a flawless test of futility.  It may be the most frustrating game I've ever played.  When I bought it, I think I confused it for one of many other ninja games from my youth.  Any of which would have been better.

nCogNeato:

DIG DUG

3 stars

Fun game in small doses, but get's very repetitive after 30+ minutes.  I remember sinking tons of quarters in the old cabinet at my local movie theater as a kid.  Definitely does not live up to the memory of nostalgia.

sambo:
I think Neato has gone on a nostalgic trip with all these old arcade games, Only to realize some games are best left in the memory. :)

nCogNeato:

--- Quote from: sambo on May 26, 2011, 01:05:33 PM ---I think Neato has gone on a nostalgic trip with all these old arcade games, Only to realize some games are best left in the memory. :)

--- End quote ---

You are correct, sir.  Next on my list is Golden Axe.  So far, it's not as bad as I expected.

What's probably the biggest memory-tarnishing factor for all of these games from my youth is the rediculous short length of the game.  I remember saving up my money and buying 1 game every few months.  I can't believe I actually entertained myself with a 1-hour game for 3 months.   #)  Games have come such a long way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version