Author Topic: Help i Need Somebody  (Read 526 times)

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
Help i Need Somebody
« on: January 16, 2012, 06:29:24 AM »
It's Monday and it's time to baffle myself with a question baffling you, or something to that effect.

If i get a Windows 7 Phone.
I get an Achievement on the Bus into work for 50G (taking me from 200,000 to 200,050)
I get some Achievements offline in work for 100G (taking me from 200,000 to 200,100)
When i get home will i have 150G or (this is what i think) only 50G and the offline achievements won't count?

Also (question 2); Can i have WP7 playing games and XBOX LIVE playing games at the same time, will it have a giant fit if i unlock achievements on both at the same time?

I really don't plan on playing both at the same time, but anything that causes me to download my profile is a pain in the ass, because it takes 2 hours usually.

If anyone knows a good link to some FAQs that would be helpful, i want a nice WP7 but would like ome extra info (mainly regarding achievements, because i'm a dirty whore)

Offline Jurassic Parky

• XBL: Jurassic Parky
Re: Help i Need Somebody
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 07:40:23 AM »
I've unlocked WP7 achievements whilst been connected to live and playing a game.

Your achievements that you unlock through your WP7 are added to your profile usually when you start the Xbox Live app and connect on the WP7, they're sometimes delayed a few minutes to showing up on your account, but they do appear.

Some games are glitchy though regarding achievements, alot of EA Games require you to be online in order for them to unlock. There's some good info on xbox360achievements.org's WP7 Forum.

Offline Failed

• Living Legend
  • to you sir, i say 'pew pew'
  • XBL: FailedSeppuku
Re: Help i Need Somebody
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 07:43:24 AM »
Cheers Parky.

Ima try this then, i'll get some offline achievements on the xbox, then finish Collapse offline, then connect the xbox and upload the achieves, then connect WP7 and upload the achieves. Atleast then if the Collapse achieves don't register, it'll be easy enough to re-achieve them.

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads