Author Topic: Gears Of War 3 Beast Mode Ribbons  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: Jaynestown
Gears Of War 3 Beast Mode Ribbons
« on: April 13, 2012, 02:48:22 AM »
It's doing my head in only have 1 ribbon missing on Gears Of War 3 (the revive 3 team mates at once with a Kantus one), especially as there's an achievement at stake, so the question is, who would like to join me in a boosting session to get that and any other annoying Beast ribbons you don't have?

With the exception of the following:

Saturday evening 6 PM until late
Sunday evening 6 PM to 9 PM (ish)

I am pretty flexible with times over the next week as I have some time off work (to do gardening) so can fit in around others.

I need 4 others (although I reckon Dark Master will be interested as he's also only missing that same Kantus ribbon) but if there are more than that looking to boost I'm happy to organise a rotation system so that once people have got the ribbons they need they can drop out and others can join in, I guess it just depends how many people are interested.

Put your name down below with times you are either available, or not available (depending on which is easiest), which Beast ribbons you are missing and add me as a friend if you're not on my friends list already and I'll try and get something organised.

Marty :)

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline donnieoneshot

• Children of the night. What music they make.
  • Last.fm: donnieoneshot
  • XBL: donnieoneshot
Re: Gears Of War 3 Beast Mode Ribbons
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 05:22:46 AM »
I'm in.  Just 2 Kantus Beast ribbons missing!  Free tonight, Saturday afternoon and most nights after 9.  If I know the time in advance then I can usually make it.
[/url]

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 05:54:33 AM »
Count me in too, just need the two Kantus ribbons now as I got the Wretch & Ticker ribbons yesterday, I'll be on at some point tonight then tomorrow night before snooker and all Sunday.   :)

Offline Jaynestown

• Forum Moderator
  • Way Beyond Awesome
  • No power in the 'verse can stop me!
  • XBL: Jaynestown
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 04:37:21 PM »
Well that's one achievement obtained, thanks to Craig, Lee, Donnie, Nick and Jack  :)

Thank god for the new Tomb Raider, helped me de-stress after a tough week! More of the same please

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 04:50:37 AM »
Well that's one achievement obtained, thanks to Craig, Lee, Donnie, Nick and Jack  :)

I bagged the achievement too, cheers guys.   :)

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads