Author Topic: PSN Tuesday: Double Dragon: Neon, Anomaly Warzone Earth, more PSOne Classics  (Read 954 times)

Offline Smithk4

• Time Zone: GMT
  • PSN: Smithk4
  • XBL: Nursingtitan84
This week's PSN update is uncharacteristically early and adds a smattering of new content, including Double Dragon: Neon (free for PS Plus subscribers, along with Scott Pilgrim) and the PS3 port of 11 bit studios' Anomaly Warzone Earth. These new PSN jams are joined by full game downloads of Max Payne 3 and Battlefield 3 Premium Edition.

Oh man and my PS Plus membership just ended August. Double Dragon: Neon looks the bizz!

[/url]
You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!!

Offline nCogNeato

• Administrator
  • Über Legend
  • "Mr. Neato" if you're nasty
    • Time Zone: GMT -05
    • You Are Here
  • Last.fm: nCogNeato
  • OnLive: nCogNeato
  • PSN: nCogNeato
  • Steam: Mr_Neato
  • Wii: 4102880400203632
  • XBL: nCogNeato
I abused my PS+ subscription for all it was worth when I had it, but I just don't use my PS3 enough to justify the cost.

If I played my PS3 more, I'd definitely love the free games that come with PS+.  The choices have been steadily improving.

Offline Smithk4

• Time Zone: GMT
  • PSN: Smithk4
  • XBL: Nursingtitan84
I abused my PS+ subscription for all it was worth when I had it, but I just don't use my PS3 enough to justify the cost.

If I played my PS3 more, I'd definitely love the free games that come with PS+.  The choices have been steadily improving.

Agreed. I did the same but haven't availed much of it over the lasts year so I decided to let it run out last month. Might pick it up again in the future, we'll see!

[/url]
You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!!

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads