Author Topic: I miss you guys  (Read 1139 times)

Offline reaper79666

I miss you guys
« on: May 13, 2013, 06:17:24 AM »
Hey all long time no see :'(

So for those of you who don't know me my gamer tag is xbox reaper66679( I think) psn reaper 79666 or just wayne lol. I have not been on here since I sold my xbox and made the somewhat bad decision to move to a ps3.Now my boy has an xbox and im wondering if you guys still game together? im friends with many of the old crew on facebook but thought I would put it on here instead.Im not the best player in the world and I make good cannon fodder but if it is still like the good old days we had more of a laugh than anything else.Any way if you do let me know one way or another and I will do my best to be there.

wayne

Offline GamerMan316

• Forum Moderator
  • Über Legend
  • BEST SINCE DAY ONE
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • Last.fm: crak316
  • PSN: crak316
  • XBL: crak316
Re: I miss you guys
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 12:50:41 PM »
Hey all long time no see :'(

So for those of you who don't know me my gamer tag is xbox reaper66679( I think) psn reaper 79666 or just wayne lol. I have not been on here since I sold my xbox and made the somewhat bad decision to move to a ps3.Now my boy has an xbox and im wondering if you guys still game together? im friends with many of the old crew on facebook but thought I would put it on here instead.Im not the best player in the world and I make good cannon fodder but if it is still like the good old days we had more of a laugh than anything else.Any way if you do let me know one way or another and I will do my best to be there.

wayne

Not had any game nights in ages but plenty of us still play Gears and stuff together, we're always in parties playing other games too.   :)

Offline NeuroticAlias

• I want to break free.
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: NeuroticAlias
Re: I miss you guys
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 02:39:52 AM »
We must get together for a game night soon. Missed the last one as Fridays ate difficult for me.
Wednesday is a better evening.
Hmmmm,is it me?

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads