Author Topic: R.I.P.D. - The Game  (Read 619 times)

Offline zerosum

• Forum Moderator
  • Living Legend
  • Some people drink Pepsi, some people drink Coke...
    • Time Zone: GMT -07
  • PSN: ZeroEquals
  • Steam: ZeroEquals
  • XBL: ZeroEquals
R.I.P.D. - The Game
« on: June 11, 2013, 03:10:39 PM »
Based on the upcoming film:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X07xNrVd7DU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X07xNrVd7DU</a>

"R.I.P.D. The Game" is an Action game, developed by Old School Games and published by ATLUS, scheduled to be released in 2013. As with most film-based games, there's bound to be some caution, but with ATLUS tied to the project, there may be something good here.

Features:
•Film Authenticity - Working directly with Universal, Old School received ongoing access to the movie materials so that players could experience a faithful adaptation of the unique world of R.I.P.D., including environments, enemies, weaponry, effects and humor from the film.
•Partner with your Friends Online - Two-player online co-op allows wanna-be gunslingers to use teamwork as they battle their way through the game. Your enemies won't have a chance against the right team strategy.
•Over the Top Action - Gunslingers will blast, impale, explode, and arrest enemies just as the heroes do in the film.
•Unique In-Game Betting System - Co-op partners can put their in-game currency where their mouth is with a new feature that allows them to bet on who's a better R.I.P.D. officer. Measured by which player can capture the most enemies, who can stay standing the longest, and other action-packed challenges, the virtual betting system allows players to always keep the stakes high.

Screenshots:

Offline NeuroticAlias

• I want to break free.
    • Time Zone: GMT
  • XBL: NeuroticAlias
Re: R.I.P.D. - The Game
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 10:16:07 AM »
Looks a bit meh!
Hmmmm,is it me?

Advertisement:
Login to Remove Ads